83 pts · August 6, 2015
Yes, I can do your taxes.
Doing God’s work
.
Sorry just saw this. From near Sandusky, but knew a few people in Toledo at the time.
It hit the Toledo area
Hey there!
Happy birthday! Did the same thing for yesterday. Also feel like there's a crazy amount early January birthdays.
Don't feel guilty! Christmas doesn't "technically" end until January 6th, the Epiphany.
I don't make enough money to even look at this picture
I come here for laughs. I see enough attractive people I'll never be with on tinder already!
Thank God. I see enough attractive people I'll never be with on tinder.
In solidarity from Empire
As a tax accountant, I approve
Hello from Empire!
In Empire right now. Can confirm.
You have no idea...
Bonus points if you were an altar server for all of them
I always considered Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday the Catholic Super Bowl. Especially if you went to them all.
Hello! In my car about to go into Mass right now!
Downtown
From Bellevue. Few people outside of north central Ohio understand "Cedar Point traffic"
*May
Was going to suggest this before I saw. My I suggest one located in Tremont vs downtown.
https://youtu.be/us4Eti0UmDI
Big police scandal has been going on too. It's sad, that place can be a lot of fun.
I live near this and have gone by dozens of time but have never known the story behind it. Thanks @OP!
Doing God’s work
.
Sorry just saw this. From near Sandusky, but knew a few people in Toledo at the time.
It hit the Toledo area
Hey there!
.
.
.
Happy birthday! Did the same thing for yesterday. Also feel like there's a crazy amount early January birthdays.
Don't feel guilty! Christmas doesn't "technically" end until January 6th, the Epiphany.
I don't make enough money to even look at this picture
I come here for laughs. I see enough attractive people I'll never be with on tinder already!
Thank God. I see enough attractive people I'll never be with on tinder.
In solidarity from Empire
As a tax accountant, I approve
Hello from Empire!
In Empire right now. Can confirm.
You have no idea...
Bonus points if you were an altar server for all of them
I always considered Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday the Catholic Super Bowl. Especially if you went to them all.
Hello! In my car about to go into Mass right now!
Downtown
From Bellevue. Few people outside of north central Ohio understand "Cedar Point traffic"
.
.
*May
Was going to suggest this before I saw. My I suggest one located in Tremont vs downtown.
https://youtu.be/us4Eti0UmDI
Big police scandal has been going on too. It's sad, that place can be a lot of fun.
I live near this and have gone by dozens of time but have never known the story behind it. Thanks @OP!