81 pts ยท October 10, 2016
have beard. gamer. am tall. likes things. dislikes things. am not a cat. curses alot. greying temples.
I think the Green Butchers and Blinking Lights are better than Adams Apples. The Danes are excellet at making crazy and dark comedies.
I know how he feels. Been gaming PS4 for a while, as I am saving up for a new PC. 1 year without PC and I feel I know nothing at this time.
Yeah. Jumping seems a dumb idea in a sport where huge people come crashing into you alot. Make him do a double flip?
People in Norway who posts pictures of kids online without permission are actually breaking some privacy laws. Nobody seems to care though.
Great gif. Really asshole friends though. Can't they see the guy is trying?
I am not gay, but those girls have really bad make-up and are not really that hot. They will never reach that mans level of charisma.
Agreed. I always get disappointed in myself if my wife doesn't come twice or more during sex...
Dump that dude. Like right now.
I miss my cat. She was run over by a car some years ago. We are looking for a new apartment and skip all which are not appropriate for cats.
They look really amazing. Personally I prioritise taste when it comes to cakes, but 10/10 for design.
Two minutes later there is a knock on the door. They open and some hotel personell is standing there with a deck of cards.
Some ppl I know went there. NK have a curfew, so they sat in the hotel room. Bored. One of them said "wish we brought a deck of cards". 1/1
The thought that everyone should at some point work in hospital care really scares me. There are a lot of morons out there...
Good point... my head is not working when I am as tired as I am now.
I also wondered about that. And Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey too.
Awesome photos by the way.
Are you the protagonist in Firewatch?
That man has balls!
I considered Shakespearianish, but was afraid it would be too confusing. It may have been more correct. English is not my first language.
Haha! But seriously tho', I have way to amazing hair go wear a hat!
Nice to see an imgur post on women which is not super objectifying them. Thanks @OP
Don't eat the brown acid...
Well, did they get eaten?
The beach?
Usually don't quote ppl, but; "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" -Ghandi
Very Shakespeareish!
The big question is whether Shaggy really is dressed up...
Villa villekulla!!!
When I see pets eating food they should not an being forced into "human clothes", I really wish there was a licence required to own a pet.
Even stone age people were afraid of the natural disasters of nuclear wars and buildt shelters to outlive the fallout. Solved!
I think the Green Butchers and Blinking Lights are better than Adams Apples. The Danes are excellet at making crazy and dark comedies.
I know how he feels. Been gaming PS4 for a while, as I am saving up for a new PC. 1 year without PC and I feel I know nothing at this time.
Yeah. Jumping seems a dumb idea in a sport where huge people come crashing into you alot. Make him do a double flip?
People in Norway who posts pictures of kids online without permission are actually breaking some privacy laws. Nobody seems to care though.
Great gif. Really asshole friends though. Can't they see the guy is trying?
I am not gay, but those girls have really bad make-up and are not really that hot. They will never reach that mans level of charisma.
Agreed. I always get disappointed in myself if my wife doesn't come twice or more during sex...
Dump that dude. Like right now.
I miss my cat. She was run over by a car some years ago. We are looking for a new apartment and skip all which are not appropriate for cats.
They look really amazing. Personally I prioritise taste when it comes to cakes, but 10/10 for design.
Two minutes later there is a knock on the door. They open and some hotel personell is standing there with a deck of cards.
Some ppl I know went there. NK have a curfew, so they sat in the hotel room. Bored. One of them said "wish we brought a deck of cards". 1/1
The thought that everyone should at some point work in hospital care really scares me. There are a lot of morons out there...
Good point... my head is not working when I am as tired as I am now.
I also wondered about that. And Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey too.
Awesome photos by the way.
Are you the protagonist in Firewatch?
That man has balls!
I considered Shakespearianish, but was afraid it would be too confusing. It may have been more correct. English is not my first language.
Haha! But seriously tho', I have way to amazing hair go wear a hat!
Nice to see an imgur post on women which is not super objectifying them. Thanks @OP
Don't eat the brown acid...
Well, did they get eaten?
The beach?
Usually don't quote ppl, but; "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" -Ghandi
Very Shakespeareish!
The big question is whether Shaggy really is dressed up...
Villa villekulla!!!
When I see pets eating food they should not an being forced into "human clothes", I really wish there was a licence required to own a pet.
Even stone age people were afraid of the natural disasters of nuclear wars and buildt shelters to outlive the fallout. Solved!