ishowclass

2175 pts ยท January 17, 2013


OH MY GOD I CANT CONTAIN MY ANGER OVER THIS GODDAMN SHIT. SHES NOT YOUR SISTER DUDE THAT'S NOT FAMILY JUST A PARASITE PURGE THAT SHIT SON

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

The depth you guys have taken this is what's fucking cringey. Just let him be happy.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Smokes all the time

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

You shoulda lowered your expectations

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Just started it and I love it

11 years ago | Likes 14 Dislikes 0

Yeah mom you need to watch you are health

11 years ago | Likes 50 Dislikes 1

The cops have seen this

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I must be really love this post

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Yes.

11 years ago | Likes 16 Dislikes 0

.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Put that shit in my fucking mouth

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

2543 and 31 different brands

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Whenever I buy foods my girlfriend doesn't like she magically becomes obsessed with it

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Surprisingly enough, the bucket is not actually connected to the bucket cat

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Not a comment

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'm extremely sorry for your loss OP. Cancer is indeed a very terrible thing.

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

8(|)

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

How much did your johnson flop around during the naked skydive

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

You just did it again

11 years ago | Likes 15 Dislikes 5

Well probably one of the biggest things Is that the chicken is battered there in there store before it's cooked so it's really fresh

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I work in the kitchen at one! Best fast food I've ever had

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Big ass blunts or tiny little bitch blunts?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

He's referring to sooty's comment.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

He's referring to sooty's comment.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Don't you dare look at it.

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 4

:o

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

The comment said her birthday was in February

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0