193 pts ยท April 11, 2015
Not really sure if I can trust you
If you enjoyed it, check out the other two as well! Funny bits in both if you're in the mood for cheap laughs.
Austin Powers in Goldmember
Did she even give you any reason why not?
^this
Challenge accepted!
Well said, sir!
Yes and at this point, try not to sing
So, spank the monkey?
Still waiting...
Safest car in the world
Smart fella
Yay! Gotta upvote 'cause of Borderlands...and boobies.
What a cunt...
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/21/mongolian-official-strips-protest-wrestler-loses-olympic-bronze
She does not
Kuningas Litmanen
Yeah, with friends like that it's no wonder the poor bastars are almost extinct
http://happyopu.net/
"Yeah, I'm taking this home"
Sad but true
"In Soviet Russia..."
Not really sure if I can trust you
If you enjoyed it, check out the other two as well! Funny bits in both if you're in the mood for cheap laughs.
Austin Powers in Goldmember
Did she even give you any reason why not?
^this
Challenge accepted!
Well said, sir!
Yes and at this point, try not to sing
So, spank the monkey?
Still waiting...
Safest car in the world
Smart fella
Yay! Gotta upvote 'cause of Borderlands...and boobies.
What a cunt...
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/21/mongolian-official-strips-protest-wrestler-loses-olympic-bronze
She does not
Kuningas Litmanen
Yeah, with friends like that it's no wonder the poor bastars are almost extinct
http://happyopu.net/
"Yeah, I'm taking this home"
Sad but true
"In Soviet Russia..."