5123 pts ยท August 12, 2012
Meladoodle<3
THIS.
I hope this gets all the upvotes for your amazing friend!
THE ROSSATRON
My kitty has a cone on her head right now too!!!
This is fantastic.
Female audience member: I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES Bo: I'm keeping them.
I love that anyone exploring imgur for the first time would not understand this. We are a community.
This chap is not welcome on imgur.
Just to get a baseee.
MY NAME'S JUDGE
These are becoming the Now That's What I Call Music of the imgur world. Not saying I don't enjoy it.
Any WWII vet drinks for free at our local American Legion. Honor dem vets.
"I am literally giving her a reason to break up with me" oh my God and upvote for you sir
10/10 would do both.
WHY DID I ZOOM IN.
*citation: Buzzfeed.
MINE TOO!!!
Citation: Buzzfeed.
I wish Amy Poehler had been on my cheerleading squad.
Someone tried assassinating Andrew Jackson, and then he promptly tried beating them to death with his cane. Bamf.
Jesus Christ thank you for this.
Is anyone going to talk about Harry and Cho in Order of the Phoenix???
I want this to have more upvotes than the post.
Majestic as fuck.
Not sure if glasses should go on face... or in mouth.
Please tell me someone used this to stop this bitch.
The video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRSptCfn5WY
Goldie Hawn and Michael Caine are smokin'.
Eddie Izzard?? Billy Zane?? You lucky bastard.
Meladoodle<3
THIS.
I hope this gets all the upvotes for your amazing friend!
THE ROSSATRON
My kitty has a cone on her head right now too!!!
This is fantastic.
Female audience member: I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES Bo: I'm keeping them.
I love that anyone exploring imgur for the first time would not understand this. We are a community.
This chap is not welcome on imgur.
Just to get a baseee.
MY NAME'S JUDGE
These are becoming the Now That's What I Call Music of the imgur world. Not saying I don't enjoy it.
Any WWII vet drinks for free at our local American Legion. Honor dem vets.
"I am literally giving her a reason to break up with me" oh my God and upvote for you sir
10/10 would do both.
WHY DID I ZOOM IN.
*citation: Buzzfeed.
MINE TOO!!!
Citation: Buzzfeed.
I wish Amy Poehler had been on my cheerleading squad.
Someone tried assassinating Andrew Jackson, and then he promptly tried beating them to death with his cane. Bamf.
Jesus Christ thank you for this.
Is anyone going to talk about Harry and Cho in Order of the Phoenix???
I want this to have more upvotes than the post.
Majestic as fuck.
Not sure if glasses should go on face... or in mouth.
Please tell me someone used this to stop this bitch.
The video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRSptCfn5WY
Goldie Hawn and Michael Caine are smokin'.
Eddie Izzard?? Billy Zane?? You lucky bastard.