470 pts ยท May 23, 2013
Do you want cronenburgs? Because this is how we get cronenburgs Morty.
Thank you! Everyone seems to forget it was freaking Glamour Mag not a god damn Noble Peace Prize. I bring this us every time it's mentioned.
Definitely going on longer then May, it doesn't stop in Ohio till late September
Also in Toledo!
I fee you Ian, I'm Jillian. SO MANY FUCKING JUMPING JACKS.
Boyfriend works nights. Can confirm.
As someone who wears falsies all the time, that's totally what that is lol
Agreed. Most of these have been on my soundtrack at work. Totally not funkable tunes.
It really bums me out that middle schoolers where trying to buy meth..
I saw them when Sunbather came out, one of the best shows I've ever witnessed.
To get induced on Wednesday because it's not convenient for his work schedule.
I'm past my due date and my BF is acting like its my fault that I haven't naturally gone into labor yet and doesn't want me (1/2)
This comment needs more upvotes
Ha, in that case I guess all of her limbs would be considers kitty arms/legs?
Wait would they be considered arms or legs? I think that's the real question.
Pretty much what the original commenter said, mix drag queens and drugs + pickles? That's the surprise.
Jesus, I forgot about Rubber Johnny. That shit was definitely unsettling to me, but I wouldn't compare the two, no.
I saw Pickle Surprise years ago, never thought it was morbid or creepy.
And one under her kitty arm, probably nursing.
Today is my due date!
Back when we are open and I'd be happy to help you. Someone has work retail, I do not see it as my career. I'm only 22..
Needed something? I work retail, we're open 12 hours a day 7 days a week. That's plenty of time to get what you may have needed or come (1)
Oh Jesus, pre-teen me had no idea.
I remember this, on Comedy Central it was called the "secret stash" and they play completely uncensored movies. Lots of boobies and fucks
For real, and put lotion on later. There's literally no point to the shampoo, if anything it's more drying to the skin.
Wtf? Why am I intrigued by this?
I feel like I identified with Riley mostly, but seeing the story from the point of view of her parents as well made that much more touching
(2)And watching a movie about a little girl growing up and the emotional trials of getting older was too way to much to handle. Thanks Pixar
Seriously i feel your pain, I was with my parents and sister. I'm not terribly young but getting pregnant at 22 wasn't exactly the plan(1/2)
Thank you, I'm literally due any second now :)
Do you want cronenburgs? Because this is how we get cronenburgs Morty.
Thank you! Everyone seems to forget it was freaking Glamour Mag not a god damn Noble Peace Prize. I bring this us every time it's mentioned.
Definitely going on longer then May, it doesn't stop in Ohio till late September
Also in Toledo!
I fee you Ian, I'm Jillian. SO MANY FUCKING JUMPING JACKS.
Boyfriend works nights. Can confirm.
As someone who wears falsies all the time, that's totally what that is lol
Agreed. Most of these have been on my soundtrack at work. Totally not funkable tunes.
It really bums me out that middle schoolers where trying to buy meth..
I saw them when Sunbather came out, one of the best shows I've ever witnessed.
To get induced on Wednesday because it's not convenient for his work schedule.
I'm past my due date and my BF is acting like its my fault that I haven't naturally gone into labor yet and doesn't want me (1/2)
This comment needs more upvotes
Ha, in that case I guess all of her limbs would be considers kitty arms/legs?
Wait would they be considered arms or legs? I think that's the real question.
Pretty much what the original commenter said, mix drag queens and drugs + pickles? That's the surprise.
Jesus, I forgot about Rubber Johnny. That shit was definitely unsettling to me, but I wouldn't compare the two, no.
I saw Pickle Surprise years ago, never thought it was morbid or creepy.
And one under her kitty arm, probably nursing.
Today is my due date!
Back when we are open and I'd be happy to help you. Someone has work retail, I do not see it as my career. I'm only 22..
Needed something? I work retail, we're open 12 hours a day 7 days a week. That's plenty of time to get what you may have needed or come (1)
Oh Jesus, pre-teen me had no idea.
I remember this, on Comedy Central it was called the "secret stash" and they play completely uncensored movies. Lots of boobies and fucks
For real, and put lotion on later. There's literally no point to the shampoo, if anything it's more drying to the skin.
Wtf? Why am I intrigued by this?
I feel like I identified with Riley mostly, but seeing the story from the point of view of her parents as well made that much more touching
(2)And watching a movie about a little girl growing up and the emotional trials of getting older was too way to much to handle. Thanks Pixar
Seriously i feel your pain, I was with my parents and sister. I'm not terribly young but getting pregnant at 22 wasn't exactly the plan(1/2)
Thank you, I'm literally due any second now :)