969 pts ยท July 21, 2015
Purr* plunk
God I wish Beas still played in MN
Bone app the teeth
Good boy
Shrek 2
Sounds like your in the middle of a sour patch, kid. Hang in there.
Thought for a second that you named your snake "balls"
Too soon
A bee traffic controller just lost their job.
Helluva money shot
That may be impressive but I wore matching socks today so who's the real success story?
But we're the sci- oh shit, these are real scientists! Good on you, @OP
https://67.media.tumblr.com/1721e235dbe9f5af7ee331c74e739655/tumblr_nj8bb5TKYs1u2qrtko1_500.jpg
EAT SHIT, JASON
These look great! Great work, @OP!!
Weird as fuck and then Mel Gibson just brought it over the top. This is what Imgur is for. +1
For some reason "Pete Dinklage" instead of "Peter Dinklage" just made me laugh my ass off.
We don't deserve these creatures. My goodness they're so damn adorable.
Oh shit! I've seen that! Now I remember. Just at the end of the movie- right?
Ahhhh I see. Didn't know that!
*scratches ass* "This coffee tastes like shit" *falls*
Get that damn cat off of the bezel.
You couldn't get past, "I like Curvy girls" without laughing?
Dude is a legend.
+1 for Minnesota
That... Did not go where I expected.
Sea pancakes gets me every time
I can spell my name out in the snow when I pee
NOPE
Purr* plunk
God I wish Beas still played in MN
Bone app the teeth
Good boy
Shrek 2
Sounds like your in the middle of a sour patch, kid. Hang in there.
Thought for a second that you named your snake "balls"
Too soon
A bee traffic controller just lost their job.
Helluva money shot
That may be impressive but I wore matching socks today so who's the real success story?
But we're the sci- oh shit, these are real scientists! Good on you, @OP
https://67.media.tumblr.com/1721e235dbe9f5af7ee331c74e739655/tumblr_nj8bb5TKYs1u2qrtko1_500.jpg
EAT SHIT, JASON
These look great! Great work, @OP!!
Weird as fuck and then Mel Gibson just brought it over the top. This is what Imgur is for. +1
For some reason "Pete Dinklage" instead of "Peter Dinklage" just made me laugh my ass off.
We don't deserve these creatures. My goodness they're so damn adorable.
Oh shit! I've seen that! Now I remember. Just at the end of the movie- right?
Ahhhh I see. Didn't know that!
*scratches ass* "This coffee tastes like shit" *falls*
Get that damn cat off of the bezel.
You couldn't get past, "I like Curvy girls" without laughing?
Dude is a legend.
+1 for Minnesota
That... Did not go where I expected.
Sea pancakes gets me every time
I can spell my name out in the snow when I pee
NOPE