57 pts ยท September 30, 2013
Where did you get that point glass?! So cool!
#6 is that how they get those ships in a bottle
What speech is this from. I've seen it so often but never knew the context
Did anyone notice the article talking about trumpageddon?
What are the chanting? Are they trying to summon Cthulhu!?
More?
Michigan
Whedidn't understand!
Mmm... so nice op enjoy
Pople
But he's Canadian!
Thanks!
Sauce?
Space balls the Lego set, in search of bare feet
That's just what I would expect from the students of a Time Lord.
I always up vote naruto
I always up vote naruto.
Or it could be people that haven't seen it yet. But that's just logic
introducing the new cat vacuum, brought to you by imgur.
"Hail Hydra"
when I think blue waffles I think Percy Jackson, does anyone else think this?
Where did you get that point glass?! So cool!
#6 is that how they get those ships in a bottle
What speech is this from. I've seen it so often but never knew the context
Did anyone notice the article talking about trumpageddon?
What are the chanting? Are they trying to summon Cthulhu!?
More?
Michigan
Whedidn't understand!
Mmm... so nice op enjoy
Pople
But he's Canadian!
Thanks!
Sauce?
Space balls the Lego set, in search of bare feet
That's just what I would expect from the students of a Time Lord.
I always up vote naruto
I always up vote naruto.
Or it could be people that haven't seen it yet. But that's just logic
introducing the new cat vacuum, brought to you by imgur.
"Hail Hydra"
when I think blue waffles I think Percy Jackson, does anyone else think this?