1190 pts ยท January 23, 2013
I prefer Ravens.
Anyone know the name of the song?
Mitch McConnell?
Because people were vomiting.
Like butter baby, like butter.
Why were they in a cage?
Praise be Gof. Amen
Plus literally more people in Derry call it Derry, it's more nationalist then unionist.
*what the black and tans call it
Ponytail, Brazil, Brazil
*Derry
It is, just about everywhere except the US
#11 strait of hormussy
He says that it was a US coup in 1953, but it was US and British.
#6 wedge tailed eagle would kick the shit out of both for sure.
LetterKenny?
#25 America didn't join WWII until 1941
That's how he got started watching the videos. Curiosity lead to enjoyment
I don't believe in God, but I can't be certain that it/he/them etc don't exist.
#8 Beauty and the 12 Inch Beast
#15 tres grand. I like to think of this as French then Irish.
I see now that I was probably wrong on this one
I thought it was like this meme, but with jesus. Jesus keeping them clean/sober. I assume it's sarcastic.
#2 yawning can be a sign of anxiety in dogs. Wouldn't put that at the bottom.
Dogs partly communicate with sneezes to each other
#24 Disney Racist Assshole: Coming to a cinema near you
DK is saturday because its time to get on the barrels. Peach is Sunday because she's good but a little disappointing.
Tony "Baby face" Garibaldi, the best grifter the world had ever known
#10 I read it as horsepower but only because I asked my dad what HP was while playing pokemon as a kid and he said that's what it means.
I prefer Ravens.
Anyone know the name of the song?
Mitch McConnell?
Because people were vomiting.
Like butter baby, like butter.
Why were they in a cage?
Praise be Gof. Amen
Plus literally more people in Derry call it Derry, it's more nationalist then unionist.
*what the black and tans call it
Ponytail, Brazil, Brazil
*Derry
It is, just about everywhere except the US
#11 strait of hormussy
He says that it was a US coup in 1953, but it was US and British.
#6 wedge tailed eagle would kick the shit out of both for sure.
LetterKenny?
#25 America didn't join WWII until 1941
That's how he got started watching the videos. Curiosity lead to enjoyment
I don't believe in God, but I can't be certain that it/he/them etc don't exist.
#8 Beauty and the 12 Inch Beast
#15 tres grand. I like to think of this as French then Irish.
I see now that I was probably wrong on this one
I thought it was like this meme, but with jesus. Jesus keeping them clean/sober. I assume it's sarcastic.
#2 yawning can be a sign of anxiety in dogs. Wouldn't put that at the bottom.
Dogs partly communicate with sneezes to each other
#24 Disney Racist Assshole: Coming to a cinema near you
DK is saturday because its time to get on the barrels. Peach is Sunday because she's good but a little disappointing.
Tony "Baby face" Garibaldi, the best grifter the world had ever known
#10 I read it as horsepower but only because I asked my dad what HP was while playing pokemon as a kid and he said that's what it means.