638 pts ยท July 14, 2012
I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK! And my name is aron
Dude same
What a pussy
I love dogs.
Not cheaper tho
He was looking that way while crossing
I was just on that statue in MW2
Next you'll be saying living is a privilege since apparently everything else is
>triggered
Wrastlin star
cocaine is not for you.
Found the Aussie!
You should find the time
My dogs have gotten into everything but the medications, still fine, and it takes a lot of this to hurt them...
shay carl
When the festival comes around it is the saddest part
Good thing I'm a drop out!
I read it as you were speaking to me, sorry.
That's why I put the title as "This sounds so fun" not "Look what my my created hobby is"
I lost it
>hates animals
Still not as good as the rapper.
You got that right
Why is it that I always feel sorrier for the dog than the people in any circumstances
From what I have heard/read hulk will fizzle out if he gets too angry.
Since we are doing DC/Marvel the strongest would be superman prime.
I dislike the fact that they are making a new "form"of mewtwo. It just ruins the image of mewtwo for me. He was so badass in his movies
He's 44 years old now... It could just run in his family (getting grey hair at an early age)
Yes i do know that, I wasn't saying that as if he made it. I'm saying this simply because he is in the movie.
Dude same
What a pussy
I love dogs.
Not cheaper tho
He was looking that way while crossing
I was just on that statue in MW2
Next you'll be saying living is a privilege since apparently everything else is
>triggered
Wrastlin star
cocaine is not for you.
Found the Aussie!
You should find the time
My dogs have gotten into everything but the medications, still fine, and it takes a lot of this to hurt them...
shay carl
When the festival comes around it is the saddest part
Good thing I'm a drop out!
I read it as you were speaking to me, sorry.
That's why I put the title as "This sounds so fun" not "Look what my my created hobby is"
I lost it
>hates animals
>hates animals
Still not as good as the rapper.
You got that right
Why is it that I always feel sorrier for the dog than the people in any circumstances
From what I have heard/read hulk will fizzle out if he gets too angry.
Since we are doing DC/Marvel the strongest would be superman prime.
I dislike the fact that they are making a new "form"of mewtwo. It just ruins the image of mewtwo for me. He was so badass in his movies
He's 44 years old now... It could just run in his family (getting grey hair at an early age)
Yes i do know that, I wasn't saying that as if he made it. I'm saying this simply because he is in the movie.