503 pts ยท April 4, 2014
This is your public porfile. Write something about yourself!
You did the thing!
Hulk lift?
Thank you for the link, I thought it was down forever
Is this Totem Lake?
absolutely.
i think their both making a play on words of "childish gambino", his music artist name.
I was gonna comment on being WA friends, but now i just wanna comment on your clever username.
each dice is an average of 3.5, 3.5 * 5 = 17.25
Australia was written twice, and spelt wrong the second time.
i read through the flat eather org twitter and they've been using this infographic as well. seems like everyone thinks that way.
your half sister"
"last christimas, i gave you my painting, but the very next day, you rejected it anyway. the next day, to save me from tears, i gave it to
Et vous etez suisse aussi! enfin quelqu'un de mon pays!
as a french speaker, thank you. reminds me of "bone at the teeth"
it doesn't have to be ice water tho, i've had it without and it's still good
lol
Don't even look at the dog park
As a Swiss Canadian, I am happy that you pointed that out, but also didn't mind it being on this list, because Canada.
No, you're thinking of Kangaroo. Sudoku is a form of poetry with 5, 7, and 5 syllables in each line.
Why not go Asexual? You don't have to worry about a lot of things anymore.
We are, but each in it's own time
And i was hoping someone would ask about it so i could find tamen again. thanks!
Thank you for asking this, I had read tamen a while aback, but forgot it's name and couldn't find it, this reminds me a lot of it
I always upvote waverlyflams
I always thought that It was the singular form of they.
some people have decided that "they" is the gender neutral pronoun. even tho it's a plural form pronoun....
t my upvot pls
As an Asexual probably Panromantic, hi.
I always upvote mega64
You did the thing!
Hulk lift?
Thank you for the link, I thought it was down forever
Is this Totem Lake?
absolutely.
i think their both making a play on words of "childish gambino", his music artist name.
I was gonna comment on being WA friends, but now i just wanna comment on your clever username.
each dice is an average of 3.5, 3.5 * 5 = 17.25
Australia was written twice, and spelt wrong the second time.
i read through the flat eather org twitter and they've been using this infographic as well. seems like everyone thinks that way.
your half sister"
"last christimas, i gave you my painting, but the very next day, you rejected it anyway. the next day, to save me from tears, i gave it to
Et vous etez suisse aussi! enfin quelqu'un de mon pays!
as a french speaker, thank you. reminds me of "bone at the teeth"
it doesn't have to be ice water tho, i've had it without and it's still good
lol
Don't even look at the dog park
As a Swiss Canadian, I am happy that you pointed that out, but also didn't mind it being on this list, because Canada.
No, you're thinking of Kangaroo. Sudoku is a form of poetry with 5, 7, and 5 syllables in each line.
Why not go Asexual? You don't have to worry about a lot of things anymore.
We are, but each in it's own time
And i was hoping someone would ask about it so i could find tamen again. thanks!
Thank you for asking this, I had read tamen a while aback, but forgot it's name and couldn't find it, this reminds me a lot of it
I always upvote waverlyflams
I always thought that It was the singular form of they.
some people have decided that "they" is the gender neutral pronoun. even tho it's a plural form pronoun....
t my upvot pls
As an Asexual probably Panromantic, hi.
I always upvote mega64