604 pts · May 20, 2012
This is from Blood Diamond
He did that in Australia's Got Talent. Popped a balloon without touching it.
It's on Amazon Prime for India!
Aww he’s trying to make himself look bigger
Why is he wearing a bra?
50% of marriages end in divorce. Which means 50% of marriages work just fine. Cup half full type of situation I see.
Source: https://martechtoday.com/despite-ongoing-criticism-facebook-generates-16-6-billion-in-ad-revenue-during-q4-up-30-yoy-230261
Facebook made $16.6 billion last quarter. So that is how much it costs to replace ads with this super doggo.
Everyone else is fried, you mean? I’ll show myself out..
Put the fucking camera down and help me land this thing Stan! - the other pilot may be
What’s with the dude on the left?
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4633694/
I couldn't figure out where that cameraman came from. I realized he's the seat only after reading your comment and watching the video again!
What other option do they have?
I’m watching it now!
I still don’t understand
Too soon..?
How does one make boat noises?
And I'll leave a reply.
And I'll leave a comment.
The hacker known as 4chan
Someone's trying to get there! - Google earth 11.593468, 92.212664
Is god watching from the sky like a creep in #2 ?
I like how he does everything in a fucking suit
it always is
I know you'll downvote me coz I didn't say This is a Sikh repost. But good job imgur! I'M AMAZED!
BUSH
cunt destr0yer
This is from Blood Diamond
He did that in Australia's Got Talent. Popped a balloon without touching it.
It's on Amazon Prime for India!
Aww he’s trying to make himself look bigger
Why is he wearing a bra?
50% of marriages end in divorce. Which means 50% of marriages work just fine. Cup half full type of situation I see.
Source: https://martechtoday.com/despite-ongoing-criticism-facebook-generates-16-6-billion-in-ad-revenue-during-q4-up-30-yoy-230261
Facebook made $16.6 billion last quarter. So that is how much it costs to replace ads with this super doggo.
Everyone else is fried, you mean? I’ll show myself out..
Put the fucking camera down and help me land this thing Stan! - the other pilot may be
What’s with the dude on the left?
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4633694/
I couldn't figure out where that cameraman came from. I realized he's the seat only after reading your comment and watching the video again!
What other option do they have?
I’m watching it now!
I still don’t understand
Too soon..?
How does one make boat noises?
And I'll leave a reply.
And I'll leave a comment.
The hacker known as 4chan
Someone's trying to get there! - Google earth 11.593468, 92.212664
Is god watching from the sky like a creep in #2 ?
I like how he does everything in a fucking suit
it always is
I know you'll downvote me coz I didn't say This is a Sikh repost. But good job imgur! I'M AMAZED!
BUSH
cunt destr0yer