18578 pts ยท August 8, 2012
I'm a mathematician who likes funny things on the interwebz.
Perhaps the untidy are especially prone hazards due to their lifestyle.
Read the title as "a father of mine," and burst into song.
Are you kidding me? WASHington? Blatant class warfare against those who conscientiously object to showers. Raped by the patriarchy yet again
Blue his house, with the blue little window, and a blue corvette...
I knew it was just an accident (although I posited a typo rather than key malfunction) - I just thought it might be funny :D
I felt bad for being a jerk, so I found an excuse to upvote you by casting the missing 'j' as a praiseworthy act of aggression on your part.
YOU KNOW YOU LEFT OUT THAT "J" ON PURPOSE
That's a false dichotomy, a "right" may also refer to an entitlement. Also, the word he was looking for with that quote was "correct."
Actually, he simply stated that he wouldn't pursue legal action against companies using them "in good faith." All patents are public record.
I don't want to sound racist, but I'm going say black.
I'll just leave this here: http://www.vischeck.com/vischeck/
I guess you could say I've tumblr'd my way to the top! Buh-buh-buh-bi-buh-bi-bu-bi-bi,
Should have put a trigger warning for people who obsessively check comment reply streams, #imgurihavefailedyou
GUYS, LOOK WHAT ELSE I FOUND:
Also promotes rape culture by bearing the image of a man.
Racist, contains the word "Asians."
Do 40 year old men still have problems with public boners?
A year ago, everyone's first thought would have been to put him next to Psy doing the Gangnam Style dance.
No, just no.
In many scientific fields, posing a new and important question (i.e., problem) is more important than providing the answer.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/9982147/Thatcher-milk-snatcher-Far-from-it-we-gladly-poured-the-stuff-away.html
TRIGGER WARNING.
This is a ghetto mating call *smack* *smack* *smack*
Best friend hopped a train there once. 12 excruciating hours of discomfort before the thing finally stopped in a small town in Alabama
Second post today that merits an Infinite Jest comment. Don't underestimate objects!
Or, as DFW put it in Infinite Jest, "Go perform impossible acts"
Hebrew. The language on the bottle is Hebrew.
fixed: "What not to do, ever"
lik dis if u cri evry tiem
Perhaps the untidy are especially prone hazards due to their lifestyle.
Read the title as "a father of mine," and burst into song.
Are you kidding me? WASHington? Blatant class warfare against those who conscientiously object to showers. Raped by the patriarchy yet again
Blue his house, with the blue little window, and a blue corvette...
I knew it was just an accident (although I posited a typo rather than key malfunction) - I just thought it might be funny :D
I felt bad for being a jerk, so I found an excuse to upvote you by casting the missing 'j' as a praiseworthy act of aggression on your part.
YOU KNOW YOU LEFT OUT THAT "J" ON PURPOSE
That's a false dichotomy, a "right" may also refer to an entitlement. Also, the word he was looking for with that quote was "correct."
Actually, he simply stated that he wouldn't pursue legal action against companies using them "in good faith." All patents are public record.
I don't want to sound racist, but I'm going say black.
I'll just leave this here: http://www.vischeck.com/vischeck/
I guess you could say I've tumblr'd my way to the top! Buh-buh-buh-bi-buh-bi-bu-bi-bi,
Should have put a trigger warning for people who obsessively check comment reply streams, #imgurihavefailedyou
GUYS, LOOK WHAT ELSE I FOUND:
Also promotes rape culture by bearing the image of a man.
Racist, contains the word "Asians."
Do 40 year old men still have problems with public boners?
A year ago, everyone's first thought would have been to put him next to Psy doing the Gangnam Style dance.
No, just no.
In many scientific fields, posing a new and important question (i.e., problem) is more important than providing the answer.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/9982147/Thatcher-milk-snatcher-Far-from-it-we-gladly-poured-the-stuff-away.html
TRIGGER WARNING.
This is a ghetto mating call *smack* *smack* *smack*
Best friend hopped a train there once. 12 excruciating hours of discomfort before the thing finally stopped in a small town in Alabama
Second post today that merits an Infinite Jest comment. Don't underestimate objects!
Or, as DFW put it in Infinite Jest, "Go perform impossible acts"
Hebrew. The language on the bottle is Hebrew.
fixed: "What not to do, ever"
lik dis if u cri evry tiem