961 pts · September 8, 2012
That's a convoluted way to write Console.WriteLine(19); :P
Honestly, appointment by politically elected officials is quite retarded for a branch meant to be independent of the political ...
Eneste baksiden med Kristiansand er at det er Kristiansand :) Spøkefult hilsen Arendalitt
Judging for the WRT54G, more than a decade :P
Ethernet over coax? What year is this?
I don't know, OP, this still doesn't seem right:
That said, rather you than me. Different vices. I find rally a lot more interesting personally :P
Good. That's why it's there. To enjoy.
The only crime committed here is writing such a program in C. Use the right tool for the right job, man.
In that case I'll have one!
Where will you be when the acid its?
Justin Bieber is 007?
:s/CERN/ESA/ ?
And 'løve' means lion. I'll let myself out now.
On that note, 'døll' means boring.
I wish people would stop abusing the letter 'ø' this way. It throws me completely off, setting my brain back in Norwegian mode <.<
Does this game come with a subscription to EMS services, or is the heart attack it will give me just part of the deal?
Eh, accidents happen.
Why get pizza from big chains when local pizzerias are always the best anyway. And now I want kebab pizza, mmmh ...
In all fairness it says "UK Limited" - seems accurate enough.
I'm kind of impressed how quickly the driver stopped. I'd be way too busy looking at it to stop before I got closer!
Job? You mean you get paid to do it?!
How useless. How often does one even see one's desktop?
Auch, had to cringe when I saw that. And this is why we don't keep our monitors on the desk but on stands :/
Or OP is a major in human psychology and can't help but pick up on the subtle hints people carrying are giving off.
And this is why we use spiked tires. Spikeless tires are useless on ice.
Why? Osram Classic is even better than the old-style bulbs. http://www.osram.com/osram_com/products/lamps/halogen-lamps/halogen-classic-eco/
ANSI layout. No deal.
People eating tasty animals?
Technically yes and no. In Swedish they are considered separate letters, and they are phonetically significantly different from their base.
That's a convoluted way to write Console.WriteLine(19); :P
Honestly, appointment by politically elected officials is quite retarded for a branch meant to be independent of the political ...
Eneste baksiden med Kristiansand er at det er Kristiansand :) Spøkefult hilsen Arendalitt
Judging for the WRT54G, more than a decade :P
Ethernet over coax? What year is this?
I don't know, OP, this still doesn't seem right:
That said, rather you than me. Different vices. I find rally a lot more interesting personally :P
Good. That's why it's there. To enjoy.
The only crime committed here is writing such a program in C. Use the right tool for the right job, man.
In that case I'll have one!
Where will you be when the acid its?
Justin Bieber is 007?
:s/CERN/ESA/ ?
And 'løve' means lion. I'll let myself out now.
On that note, 'døll' means boring.
I wish people would stop abusing the letter 'ø' this way. It throws me completely off, setting my brain back in Norwegian mode <.<
Does this game come with a subscription to EMS services, or is the heart attack it will give me just part of the deal?
Eh, accidents happen.
Why get pizza from big chains when local pizzerias are always the best anyway. And now I want kebab pizza, mmmh ...
In all fairness it says "UK Limited" - seems accurate enough.
I'm kind of impressed how quickly the driver stopped. I'd be way too busy looking at it to stop before I got closer!
Job? You mean you get paid to do it?!
How useless. How often does one even see one's desktop?
Auch, had to cringe when I saw that. And this is why we don't keep our monitors on the desk but on stands :/
Or OP is a major in human psychology and can't help but pick up on the subtle hints people carrying are giving off.
And this is why we use spiked tires. Spikeless tires are useless on ice.
Why? Osram Classic is even better than the old-style bulbs. http://www.osram.com/osram_com/products/lamps/halogen-lamps/halogen-classic-eco/
ANSI layout. No deal.
People eating tasty animals?
Technically yes and no. In Swedish they are considered separate letters, and they are phonetically significantly different from their base.