10 pts ยท March 8, 2015
had running backs he could hand the ball to. Brady also out gunned foals by 120 yards. Pats might have lost the game but brady beat foals
directly before 4th down plays that were allowed including that silly qb reception. Foals was allowed far more time in the pocket and 2/?
Defense didn't have to fumble the ball, they didn't show up to the game. 10/16 3rd down conversions allowed, and 2 that were stops 1/?
Ayyy @Ashikaru lookie lookie
Bravo, this is pure stupidity and I love it
Is no one going to mention the use of "unadded" instead of "removed"??
Why the fuck does he have so many nipples though?
Since when are Mercy and Pharah lesbians?
The bigger tragedy here seems to be that you think it's acceptable to watch river monsters
Nearly as classic as chippa the dippa
The whole game is objective defense/offense. For being great at the two things in the game I rarely see her
Who the fuck is hairflip sparkle eye?
Theae are all pretty hideous, impressive, but hideous
Yeah, not to take away from how serious the actual act is and that it happens in the world, but saw that coming a mile away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMhD5tw_ho0 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHUXmIW6Bhc
There's a few famous paintings and sculptures that go by The Rape of Persephone (or Proserpina) think it's commonly stated as abuction
Thanks to whoever came up with this, I teach at a tennis camp in the summer and this looks like a great warm up!
I'm always reminded of the Joker and Batman whenever I think of people having "just one bad day" kind of the way a lot of super people begin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE In case he doesn't deliver, here is someone eating 5 pound of sugar free gummy bears
See, but that's different then just flat out not respecting and liking the character, I really really want to, but he sucks. So I can't.
It's actually called Headis for anyone interested in the real name... no really, look it up.
I'm not condoning this, but wasn't there a show on like syfy network that was kind of the same thing? Think it was called scare tactics?
Wait a minute....my brother works at a gym in LA called Equinox
Sweet jesus give me some sauce for the BBQ!
had running backs he could hand the ball to. Brady also out gunned foals by 120 yards. Pats might have lost the game but brady beat foals
directly before 4th down plays that were allowed including that silly qb reception. Foals was allowed far more time in the pocket and 2/?
Defense didn't have to fumble the ball, they didn't show up to the game. 10/16 3rd down conversions allowed, and 2 that were stops 1/?
Ayyy @Ashikaru lookie lookie
Bravo, this is pure stupidity and I love it
Is no one going to mention the use of "unadded" instead of "removed"??
Why the fuck does he have so many nipples though?
Since when are Mercy and Pharah lesbians?
The bigger tragedy here seems to be that you think it's acceptable to watch river monsters
Nearly as classic as chippa the dippa
The whole game is objective defense/offense. For being great at the two things in the game I rarely see her
Who the fuck is hairflip sparkle eye?
Theae are all pretty hideous, impressive, but hideous
Yeah, not to take away from how serious the actual act is and that it happens in the world, but saw that coming a mile away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMhD5tw_ho0 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHUXmIW6Bhc
There's a few famous paintings and sculptures that go by The Rape of Persephone (or Proserpina) think it's commonly stated as abuction
Thanks to whoever came up with this, I teach at a tennis camp in the summer and this looks like a great warm up!
I'm always reminded of the Joker and Batman whenever I think of people having "just one bad day" kind of the way a lot of super people begin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE In case he doesn't deliver, here is someone eating 5 pound of sugar free gummy bears
See, but that's different then just flat out not respecting and liking the character, I really really want to, but he sucks. So I can't.
It's actually called Headis for anyone interested in the real name... no really, look it up.
I'm not condoning this, but wasn't there a show on like syfy network that was kind of the same thing? Think it was called scare tactics?
Wait a minute....my brother works at a gym in LA called Equinox
Sweet jesus give me some sauce for the BBQ!