1097 pts ยท March 4, 2014
Show us what you've got!!!!!
.
No nest was harmed in the taking of this photo.
When you're drunk friend comes home at three in the morning and your sleep.
when we all know how this is going to end but they don't!
https://imgur.com/lPi6yvT
Pizza anyone?
Hold my beer!
Looks like Elton John.
But I bet you know what love is.
This is no bullshit!!!!!!!
I said just tug on it a bit!!!!!
Got a light!
This Recipe calls for a 8 ball!!!
Show us what you've got!!!!!
.
No nest was harmed in the taking of this photo.
When you're drunk friend comes home at three in the morning and your sleep.
.
https://imgur.com/lPi6yvT
https://imgur.com/lPi6yvT
https://imgur.com/lPi6yvT
Pizza anyone?
Hold my beer!
https://imgur.com/lPi6yvT
https://imgur.com/lPi6yvT
https://imgur.com/lPi6yvT
Looks like Elton John.
But I bet you know what love is.
This is no bullshit!!!!!!!
I said just tug on it a bit!!!!!
Got a light!
This Recipe calls for a 8 ball!!!