27 pts ยท December 25, 2016
The vast, vast majority of people who work for the Catholic Church are ordinary people as ordinary employees with all taxes paid
Mussolini successfully built things that lasted
.
I feel like I'm an ant next to these trees.
Liked the original story but Loved the immediate sequels! Real depth instead of pulp. LOATHED the shadow sequels. Unredeeming drivel.
Checkbox manifesto
I live in LA. I tell you that column isn't that unusual
Tv ghtvy
That's amazing
Heck my kids would play with it for hours
I was disappointed and felt they took the cowards way out as the original ending was powerful even if not pleasant. (3)
It was a very cool experience with a little feedback controller. I didn't know they changed the ending until years later watching w friends2
I was actually one of the test audience screeners for Little Shop of Horrors. The room definitely got quiet at the end! (1)
I imagine it all the time with my two kids
Hell, I still remember some of these ads.
I don't think we'd have status quo with HRC as she's never been passive. But she definitely believes in working within the system.
The vast, vast majority of people who work for the Catholic Church are ordinary people as ordinary employees with all taxes paid
Mussolini successfully built things that lasted
.
I feel like I'm an ant next to these trees.
Liked the original story but Loved the immediate sequels! Real depth instead of pulp. LOATHED the shadow sequels. Unredeeming drivel.
Checkbox manifesto
I live in LA. I tell you that column isn't that unusual
Tv ghtvy
That's amazing
Heck my kids would play with it for hours
I was disappointed and felt they took the cowards way out as the original ending was powerful even if not pleasant. (3)
It was a very cool experience with a little feedback controller. I didn't know they changed the ending until years later watching w friends2
I was actually one of the test audience screeners for Little Shop of Horrors. The room definitely got quiet at the end! (1)
I imagine it all the time with my two kids
Hell, I still remember some of these ads.
I don't think we'd have status quo with HRC as she's never been passive. But she definitely believes in working within the system.