283 pts ยท February 22, 2016
Dave Feldberg is the man. His videos got my game to a decent level.
You again? E3 starts tomorrow. Stop sharing a recap about something that hasn't happened yet.
You can't recap something that hasn't happened yet. Stop sharing shitting, nonsense links.
Bless the particle and flame effects on that meteor.
Make something for Misfit Vapor please.
Don't we all, man?
Same as above.
This list is older than my Atari. Needs a revamping.
Agreed.
Listen to none about needing watercooling. Air cooling on the i7 will get you plenty performance and stability - enjoy the build!
Upvote for you!
This looks incredible!
This. I need to know.
.
I'm far too lazy to custom paint internals like that...
5.0 or bust!
What.
Whose this?!
Dave Feldberg is the man. His videos got my game to a decent level.
You again? E3 starts tomorrow. Stop sharing a recap about something that hasn't happened yet.
You can't recap something that hasn't happened yet. Stop sharing shitting, nonsense links.
Bless the particle and flame effects on that meteor.
Make something for Misfit Vapor please.
Don't we all, man?
Same as above.
This list is older than my Atari. Needs a revamping.
Agreed.
Listen to none about needing watercooling. Air cooling on the i7 will get you plenty performance and stability - enjoy the build!
Upvote for you!
This looks incredible!
This. I need to know.
.
I'm far too lazy to custom paint internals like that...
5.0 or bust!
What.
Whose this?!