115 pts ยท December 18, 2014
No regular flossing should still be done even if you use a waterpik. That's what I recommend to my patients as a dental student.
Are you even truly a Nebraskan if you don't have a deep seeded irrational hatred for Iowa?
Shit man... The pos girl that killed my 15yr old cousin got 25. Probably because she was on probation, but they usually get nothing
That would be hard! We learn so much on each other haha! Good luck with the rest of your studies!
I am a dental student too! Probably my least favorite record to take...
I loved those books so much! Was a pretty violent series for kids tho
It only does bc you are on that dose for a short time period & should be under the care of a doctor. But people will still misuse the otc
Actually ibuprofen 800mg is prescription only and it's max dose is 3200mg per day. For otc ibuprofen, which is 200mg, the max dose is 1200mg
Getting frostbite unfortunately
Your username is purfect for this post!
When teeth are lost the bone left naturally resorbs! No pain, just bone loss
Actually it premieres January 2019
Unfortunately, as a Gold Award Recipient and a Lifetime Member of GS I can testify that there is no cookie discount. I wish there was :(
The troop chooses the focus which is where GSA has problems. I personally learned a lot about leadership & the outdoors from my GS troop.
At least from my experience that is how it is harder. Almost any large service related project will get approved for an Eagle.
Recently there were changes in the standards for the gold and now the guidelines are so strict is makes it hard to get a project approved.
She looks exactly like my baby Shady Gray!! I love gray kitties! /a/9l71B
Damn Iowa drivers always coming in and causing Nebraska trouble...
Allegra is fexofenadine and chloropheniramine
Claritin is loratadine
Such a good book! I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading about warrior bunnies massacring each other. I'd give it a 5/7 for sure.
There is OTC insulin called Novolin N that is cheaper than Lantus. I work in a pharmacy and it is commonly used for pets. Ask your vet.
No regular flossing should still be done even if you use a waterpik. That's what I recommend to my patients as a dental student.
Are you even truly a Nebraskan if you don't have a deep seeded irrational hatred for Iowa?
Shit man... The pos girl that killed my 15yr old cousin got 25. Probably because she was on probation, but they usually get nothing
That would be hard! We learn so much on each other haha! Good luck with the rest of your studies!
I am a dental student too! Probably my least favorite record to take...
I loved those books so much! Was a pretty violent series for kids tho
It only does bc you are on that dose for a short time period & should be under the care of a doctor. But people will still misuse the otc
Actually ibuprofen 800mg is prescription only and it's max dose is 3200mg per day. For otc ibuprofen, which is 200mg, the max dose is 1200mg
Getting frostbite unfortunately
Your username is purfect for this post!
When teeth are lost the bone left naturally resorbs! No pain, just bone loss
Actually it premieres January 2019
Unfortunately, as a Gold Award Recipient and a Lifetime Member of GS I can testify that there is no cookie discount. I wish there was :(
The troop chooses the focus which is where GSA has problems. I personally learned a lot about leadership & the outdoors from my GS troop.
At least from my experience that is how it is harder. Almost any large service related project will get approved for an Eagle.
Recently there were changes in the standards for the gold and now the guidelines are so strict is makes it hard to get a project approved.
She looks exactly like my baby Shady Gray!! I love gray kitties! /a/9l71B
Damn Iowa drivers always coming in and causing Nebraska trouble...
Allegra is fexofenadine and chloropheniramine
Claritin is loratadine
Such a good book! I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading about warrior bunnies massacring each other. I'd give it a 5/7 for sure.
There is OTC insulin called Novolin N that is cheaper than Lantus. I work in a pharmacy and it is commonly used for pets. Ask your vet.