5435 pts ยท September 10, 2011
I've seen this posted many times, but I will always upvote it until the day I die.
It's someone living in a creepy crawl space behind your walls!
Am I bad that I hoped one of them would get flung off?
That's what I was thinking!
Go wild!!!
Middle school locker combo was 9-11-29... Creeped me out.
Haha oh man, I was in the middle of trying to think wtf could be NSFW about ET and then it loaded. Well played!
[Speech] You should really pack all that up and mail it to me because I want that.
http://imgur.com/FlIsZCj
They had smart phones in 1978?
MRW Jennifer Lawrence.
=D
God damn party pooper dlink. Get with the program.
My girlfriend dressed up as Jennifer Lopez... If anyone gets that South Park reference..
Sauce??
Flan of Flan's Mod for Minecraft posted this last night. Very insightful.
As a Minnesotan... Fuck this lady.
I work for Apple... I am impressed with what they have done on the 5S.. but I still like Android better.
You are way prettier than Miley ;)
and... you voided your warranty. well done.
Does the carpet match the drapes?
He is still browsing it.
He is also a distant relative of Robert E. Lee. Mind is blown.
Genius. I'm in the car on my lunch break listening to this right now.
Moral of story... never take your girl friend out to dinner. :(
I wonder what vampires this post is directed to. Hmmm..
I'm not really happy with the free to play business model.
He is Photoshopped into that picture :( I thought it was a cool pic until then lol
Teach me how to doggie?
I've seen this posted many times, but I will always upvote it until the day I die.
It's someone living in a creepy crawl space behind your walls!
Am I bad that I hoped one of them would get flung off?
That's what I was thinking!
Go wild!!!
Middle school locker combo was 9-11-29... Creeped me out.
Haha oh man, I was in the middle of trying to think wtf could be NSFW about ET and then it loaded. Well played!
[Speech] You should really pack all that up and mail it to me because I want that.
http://imgur.com/FlIsZCj
They had smart phones in 1978?
MRW Jennifer Lawrence.
=D
God damn party pooper dlink. Get with the program.
My girlfriend dressed up as Jennifer Lopez... If anyone gets that South Park reference..
Sauce??
Flan of Flan's Mod for Minecraft posted this last night. Very insightful.
As a Minnesotan... Fuck this lady.
I work for Apple... I am impressed with what they have done on the 5S.. but I still like Android better.
You are way prettier than Miley ;)
and... you voided your warranty. well done.
Does the carpet match the drapes?
He is still browsing it.
He is also a distant relative of Robert E. Lee. Mind is blown.
Genius. I'm in the car on my lunch break listening to this right now.
Moral of story... never take your girl friend out to dinner. :(
I wonder what vampires this post is directed to. Hmmm..
I'm not really happy with the free to play business model.
He is Photoshopped into that picture :( I thought it was a cool pic until then lol
Teach me how to doggie?