470 pts · August 3, 2012
Haha lol
Could it be reversed?
A lot of compositing, rotoscoping and also some HUD animations you see on monitors etc (including monitor in this scene lol). Crazy times.
As one of the 20 guys who did the VFX to this... nice!
http://imgur.com/QNb87m7
Haha yeah! I used to watch his tutorials too. Dude taught me how to do 540 kick and sideswipe. Love it how he gets more attention these days
I think it's just for the background/fill characters.
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Nope nope no NO NOOO!
http://nofilmschool.com/2015/02/emmanuel-lubezki-using-arri-alexa-65-inarritu-revenant some details for nerds.
6/5 vankilassa tavataan.
procedural textures wtf
And p-put some rainmeters on it.
F
Damn right!
Because CPU fans are overrated. No need for memory too.
Is it you, Matt Damon? http://puu.sh/fAJlX/14de56f3d9.jpg
Put that banana down Matt! http://puu.sh/fAJlX/14de56f3d9.jpg
You have a good taste m8.
My poor poor jimmies.
Uka uka! >:|
$15.91 = 11.67€. Damn cheap.
As a Finn, I'm fine with this.
Minä olen se joka koputtaa!
Rankkaa tää torilla ravaaminen, mutta samalla suuri etuoikeus. Tuon naposteltavat.
As a 3D animator, I don't care. But nice AO...
Joko perkele taas. Noh, ei auta...
Yeah yeah all glory to the hypnotoad i knoALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Now this is just lame and old stuALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Could it be reversed?
A lot of compositing, rotoscoping and also some HUD animations you see on monitors etc (including monitor in this scene lol). Crazy times.
As one of the 20 guys who did the VFX to this... nice!
http://imgur.com/QNb87m7
Haha yeah! I used to watch his tutorials too. Dude taught me how to do 540 kick and sideswipe. Love it how he gets more attention these days
I think it's just for the background/fill characters.
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Nope nope no NO NOOO!
http://nofilmschool.com/2015/02/emmanuel-lubezki-using-arri-alexa-65-inarritu-revenant some details for nerds.
6/5 vankilassa tavataan.
procedural textures wtf
And p-put some rainmeters on it.
F
Damn right!
Because CPU fans are overrated. No need for memory too.
Is it you, Matt Damon? http://puu.sh/fAJlX/14de56f3d9.jpg
Put that banana down Matt! http://puu.sh/fAJlX/14de56f3d9.jpg
You have a good taste m8.
My poor poor jimmies.
Uka uka! >:|
$15.91 = 11.67€. Damn cheap.
As a Finn, I'm fine with this.
Minä olen se joka koputtaa!
Rankkaa tää torilla ravaaminen, mutta samalla suuri etuoikeus. Tuon naposteltavat.
As a 3D animator, I don't care. But nice AO...
Joko perkele taas. Noh, ei auta...
Yeah yeah all glory to the hypnotoad i knoALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Now this is just lame and old stuALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD