17860 pts · February 24, 2012
I live in Alaska
What’s Wenger doing sending Walcott on that early?
I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THE SCALE
You got your T you got your T!
As an Alaskan: HAH, amateurs!
Here in AK a group called 907 Gamers had a 24hr gaming event as a fundraiser for a children's hospital, they raised over $125,000!
No he just got back from fishing, I asked him if he could take a few pics from around town and maybe a few short videos for gifs
An abandoned building in the town that's really spooky, when I was little my brothers convinced me to walk in then shut the door behind me
Wow, my mom's from Nome!
What would you like to know?
He's still out fishing right now but feel free to message me any questions you might have, I'll gather them up and ask him when he has time
Feel free to message me any questions you might have
You're the third or so person who has said this. My dad still lives there, he has video of it on youtube. Idk why people think I would lie?
No if anything they would just give it to one of my siblings. The school system was really great, but small. It was a K-12 school
No he's out fishing lol
I just asked him if he wanted to do it
There's not really a lot to know lol my dad would probably be better at answering questions. Plus he's cooler than me
Must be a glitch in the matrix
Also my dad lives there right now, he has videos if you wanna check em out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpFkQeVN4j2pMzMZPHCaFxQ/videos
Does this mean we're best friends now?
I guess "low class" but not really. It's not really a commute to the BTI, you can walk there in no time.
go on the passenger train. Now it's one totally different tunnel. They had a party on the old passenger train on the last day it was used
Yes but when I was little it was 2 tunnels and you couldn't drive thru them, you had to load your car on the freight train or
But to be fair in my day we had 2 good outdoor playgrounds, except they would get snowed-in in the winter so we didn't really get a recess
I used to live there. Not creepy at all unless there's a power outage, bad earthquakes, or if you get locked in the buckner by your brothers
Everyone makes decent money there, even more money in the summer working on the ships. The top floor is hell when the elevators don't work
There's another small apartment complex called the Sportsman's that people live in, also cheap hotel the Anchor Inn, and the expensive hotel
In the winter everyone fucks everybody, population like quadruples in the summer, young adults party on "cruise ship night" (when they dock)
So where did you get that information from? Most people work the shops, for the cruise ships, other tourist attractions etc. And fish
There's no real hospital there and like 3 police men, barely a grocery store, I don't think there's logging or mining there? (I lived there)
What’s Wenger doing sending Walcott on that early?
I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THE SCALE
You got your T you got your T!
As an Alaskan: HAH, amateurs!
Here in AK a group called 907 Gamers had a 24hr gaming event as a fundraiser for a children's hospital, they raised over $125,000!
No he just got back from fishing, I asked him if he could take a few pics from around town and maybe a few short videos for gifs
An abandoned building in the town that's really spooky, when I was little my brothers convinced me to walk in then shut the door behind me
Wow, my mom's from Nome!
What would you like to know?
He's still out fishing right now but feel free to message me any questions you might have, I'll gather them up and ask him when he has time
He's still out fishing right now but feel free to message me any questions you might have, I'll gather them up and ask him when he has time
Feel free to message me any questions you might have
You're the third or so person who has said this. My dad still lives there, he has video of it on youtube. Idk why people think I would lie?
No if anything they would just give it to one of my siblings. The school system was really great, but small. It was a K-12 school
No he's out fishing lol
There's not really a lot to know lol my dad would probably be better at answering questions. Plus he's cooler than me
Must be a glitch in the matrix
Also my dad lives there right now, he has videos if you wanna check em out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpFkQeVN4j2pMzMZPHCaFxQ/videos
Does this mean we're best friends now?
I guess "low class" but not really. It's not really a commute to the BTI, you can walk there in no time.
go on the passenger train. Now it's one totally different tunnel. They had a party on the old passenger train on the last day it was used
Yes but when I was little it was 2 tunnels and you couldn't drive thru them, you had to load your car on the freight train or
But to be fair in my day we had 2 good outdoor playgrounds, except they would get snowed-in in the winter so we didn't really get a recess
I used to live there. Not creepy at all unless there's a power outage, bad earthquakes, or if you get locked in the buckner by your brothers
Everyone makes decent money there, even more money in the summer working on the ships. The top floor is hell when the elevators don't work
There's another small apartment complex called the Sportsman's that people live in, also cheap hotel the Anchor Inn, and the expensive hotel
In the winter everyone fucks everybody, population like quadruples in the summer, young adults party on "cruise ship night" (when they dock)
So where did you get that information from? Most people work the shops, for the cruise ships, other tourist attractions etc. And fish
There's no real hospital there and like 3 police men, barely a grocery store, I don't think there's logging or mining there? (I lived there)