1565 pts ยท December 26, 2013
Yeah, my fiance is in a wheelchair.
The camera thing isn't true. The Target I worked in had only about 5 cameras in that were moved to new locations from time to time.
Hi Sam!
How much does it rain/snow where you live?
Nope. I'm a woman, we aren't spacial thinkers.
Or Food.
How do you have sex without taking off your underwear?
I prefer to call it "Blow Job Week".
That's what decorative rugs are for.
That explains seeing it written, but speaking the achronym is still rididiculous.Plus as an achronym shouldn't it be "B.A.E." ?
How long have you been together and Why did he go out of state? If you're concered for his safety can you contact his family/friends?
Lakes have fish too, but most of them are bottom feeders.
And flour
Thank You! I never knew such a thing existed.
And of people watching said video evidence including all characters before mentioned.
Buffalo (from) Buffalo (will) buffalo (i.e. bully) a Buffalo (from) Buffalo.
What the hell are you doing out of the Kitchen to begin with?
We have plenty of fat people in "mericka" who it might benefit to stop eating for 40 hours vs their standard 40 minutes.
You could stop eating and then donate the money that you would have otherwise spent in food.
Since when do beavers have pig noses?
Were you pitching or catching?
I don't get it.
As a sex toy it would definitely Exterminate a vagina.
Needs a Banana for scale
No thanks, I'm lactose intolerant.
I can't believe it tastes this great with butter!
I love the Mustache!
Ohh, the Plastic Bag Challenge. All the cool kids are doin it!
Welcome to allergy season, good thing I've got my special hat on.
I always wait til the bitter end, but sometimes I end up disappointed and it ruins the whole movie experience
Yeah, my fiance is in a wheelchair.
The camera thing isn't true. The Target I worked in had only about 5 cameras in that were moved to new locations from time to time.
Hi Sam!
How much does it rain/snow where you live?
Nope. I'm a woman, we aren't spacial thinkers.
Or Food.
How do you have sex without taking off your underwear?
I prefer to call it "Blow Job Week".
That's what decorative rugs are for.
That explains seeing it written, but speaking the achronym is still rididiculous.Plus as an achronym shouldn't it be "B.A.E." ?
How long have you been together and Why did he go out of state? If you're concered for his safety can you contact his family/friends?
Lakes have fish too, but most of them are bottom feeders.
And flour
Thank You! I never knew such a thing existed.
And of people watching said video evidence including all characters before mentioned.
Buffalo (from) Buffalo (will) buffalo (i.e. bully) a Buffalo (from) Buffalo.
What the hell are you doing out of the Kitchen to begin with?
We have plenty of fat people in "mericka" who it might benefit to stop eating for 40 hours vs their standard 40 minutes.
You could stop eating and then donate the money that you would have otherwise spent in food.
Since when do beavers have pig noses?
Were you pitching or catching?
I don't get it.
As a sex toy it would definitely Exterminate a vagina.
Needs a Banana for scale
No thanks, I'm lactose intolerant.
I can't believe it tastes this great with butter!
I love the Mustache!
Ohh, the Plastic Bag Challenge. All the cool kids are doin it!
Welcome to allergy season, good thing I've got my special hat on.
I always wait til the bitter end, but sometimes I end up disappointed and it ruins the whole movie experience