294 pts ยท June 26, 2011
he has a twitter: https://twitter.com/saddestawoo
he's in goddamn narnia dude, he's so deep in that closet
its satisfyingly thumpy in a different way than the brrrrt of everyones favorite circlejerk-plane
yeah, the good news is relationship satisfaction in LTR's for same-sex couples is much higher. I just gotta there first :D
Damn! Yeah, I was just like "u fuckin srs" after my changes made us that compatible when he faded me. Finding compat is hard when gay :/
okc? I had a mebbe date with 80% on OKC who was hot af but the bitch faded me. updated questions to be honest, made that guy best match :v
I've not had any luck trying to date, but people still come to me for advice. Why? :v. It usually comes down to above. Hence frustration.
deciding that they will stay in love, and build something greater. Falling in love is the easy bit- that ol 36questions study proved that.
I've always thought this made it more beautfiul, or more special yknow. The concept of "the one" implies magic. In reality its two people1/2
Holding it together is learning to communicate and solve problems - its not all sunshine. Rough times will happen. Buck up and fix it up.
With which you learn to communicate and SOLVE problems ffs people its not that hard GAH
Hey! I'm in school for rocket science too. My friends compare me to this guy. He's the most accurate portrayal of who I am in any film ever
Yeah, had a neighbor who had one in bumfuck nowhere, Eastern WA and he was always a bit scary to be around. No thank you, please
incoming
you don't have a superiority complex? or do you just lack a sarcasm detector? ;p
All these fools always bitching about butt stuff and spicy food tells me people are dumb and have weak intestines
if you go to a legit kegger party, full of loud obnoxious people slowly but inexorably destroying a house
they're like an extra cuddly dog-cat with the energy and insanity of ferrets
can learn to broaden horizons for right person, really
pls more power bottoms for us poor subby tops :c
what a beautiful bird tho. <3 catalinas
We have, mostly. Only one project tho. Illegal in many states due to fears, and the rabies vaccine isn't proven to work on vulpes
y u do this
Nope, its actually a wolfdog. check the source
How'd you guess? :P
How'd you guess? :D
I like how Seattle looks here but I may be biased
I don't have any experience with those kids :/
I would consider yourself lucky, I've worked with assholes. Most of the kids with potential and th ones who go to farthest are cool though
I'm an engineering student and I agree haha
he has a twitter: https://twitter.com/saddestawoo
he's in goddamn narnia dude, he's so deep in that closet
its satisfyingly thumpy in a different way than the brrrrt of everyones favorite circlejerk-plane
yeah, the good news is relationship satisfaction in LTR's for same-sex couples is much higher. I just gotta there first :D
Damn! Yeah, I was just like "u fuckin srs" after my changes made us that compatible when he faded me. Finding compat is hard when gay :/
okc? I had a mebbe date with 80% on OKC who was hot af but the bitch faded me. updated questions to be honest, made that guy best match :v
I've not had any luck trying to date, but people still come to me for advice. Why? :v. It usually comes down to above. Hence frustration.
deciding that they will stay in love, and build something greater. Falling in love is the easy bit- that ol 36questions study proved that.
I've always thought this made it more beautfiul, or more special yknow. The concept of "the one" implies magic. In reality its two people1/2
Holding it together is learning to communicate and solve problems - its not all sunshine. Rough times will happen. Buck up and fix it up.
With which you learn to communicate and SOLVE problems ffs people its not that hard GAH
Hey! I'm in school for rocket science too. My friends compare me to this guy. He's the most accurate portrayal of who I am in any film ever
Yeah, had a neighbor who had one in bumfuck nowhere, Eastern WA and he was always a bit scary to be around. No thank you, please
incoming
you don't have a superiority complex? or do you just lack a sarcasm detector? ;p
All these fools always bitching about butt stuff and spicy food tells me people are dumb and have weak intestines
if you go to a legit kegger party, full of loud obnoxious people slowly but inexorably destroying a house
they're like an extra cuddly dog-cat with the energy and insanity of ferrets
can learn to broaden horizons for right person, really
pls more power bottoms for us poor subby tops :c
what a beautiful bird tho. <3 catalinas
We have, mostly. Only one project tho. Illegal in many states due to fears, and the rabies vaccine isn't proven to work on vulpes
y u do this
Nope, its actually a wolfdog. check the source
How'd you guess? :P
How'd you guess? :D
I like how Seattle looks here but I may be biased
I don't have any experience with those kids :/
I would consider yourself lucky, I've worked with assholes. Most of the kids with potential and th ones who go to farthest are cool though
I'm an engineering student and I agree haha