836 pts ยท January 24, 2013
Same!
D'aww
And a Vikings fan to boot. Yep, would definitely date him.
Wow! Talk about a throwback ????
Just finished up med school with >$300,000 in debt. But I can't imagine doing anything else.
That must be why most doctors are in debt until their 40's...hmmm...
Land shark!
I do now
This is so cool!
Can I just adopt all of them?
What is wrong with me that I want to see some of these close up?
I want one!
That's oddly hypnotic
Nope nope nopity nope nope nope
I've always wondered...
I'm so jealous. I love all things Olympics! USA!!
Is it actually going to happen?
My heart just broke a little bit :(
I was in the 9th grade, home sick. My mom came running into my room saying that WW3 started. I was terrified.
YAY SUPERNATURAL!
I will always upvote these
There's a nasty femur fracture in that one pic
Awww...Minnesota nice is already rubbing off on him
SAMMY!
Check to see if the pharm company has a program to get meds for free/reduced price. Some paperwork to fill out but they process it quickly.
May as well have some fun before you die
That's the perfect height (fyi, I'm not a guy)
I'm upvoting this because of Supernatural
Did anyone else make a karate chop sound with this? WAAT CHAAAA
Hell, as a 25 yo female, I think the same
Same!
D'aww
And a Vikings fan to boot. Yep, would definitely date him.
Wow! Talk about a throwback ????
Just finished up med school with >$300,000 in debt. But I can't imagine doing anything else.
That must be why most doctors are in debt until their 40's...hmmm...
Land shark!
I do now
This is so cool!
Can I just adopt all of them?
What is wrong with me that I want to see some of these close up?
I want one!
That's oddly hypnotic
Nope nope nopity nope nope nope
I've always wondered...
I'm so jealous. I love all things Olympics! USA!!
Is it actually going to happen?
My heart just broke a little bit :(
I was in the 9th grade, home sick. My mom came running into my room saying that WW3 started. I was terrified.
YAY SUPERNATURAL!
I will always upvote these
There's a nasty femur fracture in that one pic
Awww...Minnesota nice is already rubbing off on him
SAMMY!
Check to see if the pharm company has a program to get meds for free/reduced price. Some paperwork to fill out but they process it quickly.
May as well have some fun before you die
That's the perfect height (fyi, I'm not a guy)
I'm upvoting this because of Supernatural
Did anyone else make a karate chop sound with this? WAAT CHAAAA
Hell, as a 25 yo female, I think the same