619 pts · December 6, 2012
The yell is just perfect
You live in Nash??? Nice!
Beautiful
You clearly don’t have children
Yay Nashville!
“What the actual fuck?!?” to most of these
Everything in Switzerland looks like fantasy
The sweet sweet embrace of death
REKT
Russia? Russia.
Do I... do I have sex with it?
Epically savage sir
Begging for an RKO 'shop
Supertroopers!!!
Asshole is clenched
Life
I'll take one please
Outstanding gif use +1
Australia: Not even once
Meet the internets hottest new meme
Pretty sure this is the international symbol for men who are compensating for something
Ok.... what?
Fresh tracks bro!!!!
Devilish salt bae
Meh
Yes. I believe it was franchised out across the country. If you can, get to the original location. Can't beat it!
The original UNOs or DUEs (same owners and pizza) in the River North neighborhood. Accept no substitutes
The yell is just perfect
You live in Nash??? Nice!
Beautiful
You clearly don’t have children
Yay Nashville!
“What the actual fuck?!?” to most of these
Everything in Switzerland looks like fantasy
The sweet sweet embrace of death
REKT
Russia? Russia.
Do I... do I have sex with it?
Epically savage sir
Begging for an RKO 'shop
Supertroopers!!!
Asshole is clenched
Life
I'll take one please
Outstanding gif use +1
Australia: Not even once
Meet the internets hottest new meme
Pretty sure this is the international symbol for men who are compensating for something
Ok.... what?
Fresh tracks bro!!!!
Devilish salt bae
Meh
Yes. I believe it was franchised out across the country. If you can, get to the original location. Can't beat it!
The original UNOs or DUEs (same owners and pizza) in the River North neighborhood. Accept no substitutes