1232 pts · January 27, 2013
I scratch a lot.
It's called a horse.
Speak for yourself, sit shitter!
What. I imagine the hottest temperatures measured in the US are around 40-50 degrees Celsius. People would die at 100 C.
Sea spiders? :-o
You sure look like a bundle of sticks OP!
#teamzombie
Also, Constantinople. Bloody Marx!
Elon wanted his own fragrance. He created Elon: Musk.
Tip: r/nottheonion Real news that could have been on the Onion.
Where's North Africa? :(
I mostly use other programs as Winzip really became unusable.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Her
What's a hobnob, Precious?
Paradox: We'll keep churning out DLC. You want them all.
Aren't these prices a consequence of free market gone berserk?
That's bizarre.
Feels good to live in the Netherlands.
It would have cost me € 400,- for this year.
What does Ed Visit Level 4 mean? And why is it $ 3000? :|
Jealous Scots I see.
It would help you to be less fixated on sex in general I think.
Too soon
At least it's an unpopular opinion.
But that's wrong. It's more like 23000. 10191 AG is since the formation of the Space Guild.
Dutch history: 10 meters under the sea
Nor Germany!
So instead of two you want zero? I'm confused.
Picture of random (male) person
No. It has no atmosphere and can get very cold while Venus has a constant runaway greenhouse effect keeping it around 460 C.
Dat maakt mij nieuwsgierig. Waar ben je?
It's called a horse.
Speak for yourself, sit shitter!
What. I imagine the hottest temperatures measured in the US are around 40-50 degrees Celsius. People would die at 100 C.
Sea spiders? :-o
You sure look like a bundle of sticks OP!
#teamzombie
Also, Constantinople. Bloody Marx!
Elon wanted his own fragrance. He created Elon: Musk.
Tip: r/nottheonion Real news that could have been on the Onion.
Where's North Africa? :(
I mostly use other programs as Winzip really became unusable.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Her
What's a hobnob, Precious?
Paradox: We'll keep churning out DLC. You want them all.
Aren't these prices a consequence of free market gone berserk?
That's bizarre.
Feels good to live in the Netherlands.
It would have cost me € 400,- for this year.
What does Ed Visit Level 4 mean? And why is it $ 3000? :|
Jealous Scots I see.
It would help you to be less fixated on sex in general I think.
Too soon
At least it's an unpopular opinion.
But that's wrong. It's more like 23000. 10191 AG is since the formation of the Space Guild.
Dutch history: 10 meters under the sea
Nor Germany!
So instead of two you want zero? I'm confused.
Picture of random (male) person
No. It has no atmosphere and can get very cold while Venus has a constant runaway greenhouse effect keeping it around 460 C.
Dat maakt mij nieuwsgierig. Waar ben je?