1596 pts · December 21, 2016
I like sports, Fantasy, puns & dadjokes, dark humor and have been lurking imgur for a looooooong time. I browse it a lot when I have work to be done but I am not in the mood. That's been the reason why I chose this nickname. Looking for fun here.
#33 is... is she his daughter? because then he really is her executive producer.
Just realised I cannot report it from Europe though
Cool project, thanks for the info
I am already looking forward to all the different versions of this video coming to imgur this summer.
I doubt that this is dope.
What kind of Bobs do you want to receive? Marleys, Rosses, Dylans, the builders? any Bobs? Please be more specific.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
American Companies have to implement a backdoor for the NSA, Russian is also spying on everyone and I am sure 007 is spying for England
https://imgur.com/yDlrhpS
where do you think your iphone comes from?
Everytime I see Legolas, I immediately think "TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD"
I love the last sentence „shakily wipe my ass - completely clean“ had to really hold it in. Sitting in the office
I‘m a bit disappointed that neither ocean‘s 8 nor ocean’s 11 nor ocean‘s 12 nor ocean‘s 13 made it here
Only got my upvote for the title
Strange car...
I don't change anything, I am german and this fact blew my mind in a football - handegg discussion.
this dude:
Maybe because his name is Mike Tython...
Well he says it is, soooo...
We who have seen war are never unseeing it
Waited for the middle finger in #1
What the fuck happened in 1963?
#33 is... is she his daughter? because then he really is her executive producer.
Just realised I cannot report it from Europe though
Cool project, thanks for the info
I am already looking forward to all the different versions of this video coming to imgur this summer.
I doubt that this is dope.
What kind of Bobs do you want to receive? Marleys, Rosses, Dylans, the builders? any Bobs? Please be more specific.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
American Companies have to implement a backdoor for the NSA, Russian is also spying on everyone and I am sure 007 is spying for England
https://imgur.com/yDlrhpS
where do you think your iphone comes from?
Everytime I see Legolas, I immediately think "TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD"
I love the last sentence „shakily wipe my ass - completely clean“ had to really hold it in. Sitting in the office
I‘m a bit disappointed that neither ocean‘s 8 nor ocean’s 11 nor ocean‘s 12 nor ocean‘s 13 made it here
Only got my upvote for the title
Strange car...
I don't change anything, I am german and this fact blew my mind in a football - handegg discussion.
this dude:
Maybe because his name is Mike Tython...
Well he says it is, soooo...
We who have seen war are never unseeing it
Waited for the middle finger in #1
What the fuck happened in 1963?