28 pts ยท April 5, 2014
Kind of reminds me of Elden Ring....sort of....
Went back to east coast Canada for a visit and could not believe how much Nestle products were everywhere!
Yeeeeeeeeeees! I was there a couple of weeks ago!!
I really like your floor tiles....oh and happy cake day *cough* pie day!
Ugh, every time you post, I get hit with a wave of nostalgia! I was there in 2002 and 2007. I still want to go back
Spot on! I had a lot of fun when I was there
I miss South Korea tremendously and am always trying to figure a way to get back. The food, travelling and people were a fun experience
tell me....tell me....they're hooked to something....oh thank god, they are...
First image feels very Deep Space 9-ish
Loved living there! I miss the food and the random conversations on the subway the most!
Thank you! this was so awesome to take a walk around with you :D
I will always upvote this <3
went and read the whole manga.....just....hilariously beautiful!!
The toughest thing is the produce isle baggies....those things do not come apart easily when you're trying to bag veggies
okay....you've made your point....
yeeeeees....yellow buggers.....I remember summers of picking blueberries
You and me both, buddy...
I was just reading about people's lack of taste being a first sign of covid for themselves. Yikes!
I've been here! Did a Christmas market tour in Germany once upon a December....
Love how I've seen this 3 times already while going through the imgur feed just now....sigh.
what an odd ability to track possible covid people...
aaand, this is when I pull out Boney M's Christmas tape and listen to it on repeat....
The Mandalorian.......innnnnteresting
Hubby and I knew were getting married after 2 weeks of getting to know each other; got married after 3 years, married for 5
All sold out on the website....sad face
I wonder what they do with the pulp afterwards
I'm a Canadian living in the US. I lol'd
Fudge....Assassin's Creed Odyssey....
I'm impressed! I love art that is ingeniously creative!
Kind of reminds me of Elden Ring....sort of....
Went back to east coast Canada for a visit and could not believe how much Nestle products were everywhere!
Yeeeeeeeeeees! I was there a couple of weeks ago!!
I really like your floor tiles....oh and happy cake day *cough* pie day!
Ugh, every time you post, I get hit with a wave of nostalgia! I was there in 2002 and 2007. I still want to go back
Spot on! I had a lot of fun when I was there
I miss South Korea tremendously and am always trying to figure a way to get back. The food, travelling and people were a fun experience
tell me....tell me....they're hooked to something....oh thank god, they are...
First image feels very Deep Space 9-ish
Loved living there! I miss the food and the random conversations on the subway the most!
Thank you! this was so awesome to take a walk around with you :D
I will always upvote this <3
went and read the whole manga.....just....hilariously beautiful!!
The toughest thing is the produce isle baggies....those things do not come apart easily when you're trying to bag veggies
okay....you've made your point....
yeeeeees....yellow buggers.....I remember summers of picking blueberries
You and me both, buddy...
I was just reading about people's lack of taste being a first sign of covid for themselves. Yikes!
I've been here! Did a Christmas market tour in Germany once upon a December....
Love how I've seen this 3 times already while going through the imgur feed just now....sigh.
what an odd ability to track possible covid people...
aaand, this is when I pull out Boney M's Christmas tape and listen to it on repeat....
The Mandalorian.......innnnnteresting
Hubby and I knew were getting married after 2 weeks of getting to know each other; got married after 3 years, married for 5
All sold out on the website....sad face
I wonder what they do with the pulp afterwards
I'm a Canadian living in the US. I lol'd
Fudge....Assassin's Creed Odyssey....
I'm impressed! I love art that is ingeniously creative!