11042 pts · September 21, 2013
hi! check out my soundcloud if you mind :) https://soundcloud.com/thenowell/
SUOMI MAINITTU! TORILLE!(?)
(omalle) TORILLE!!!
Neat
Torille! Mutta mihin kolmesta?
Hyst, they don't need to know
Juu täytyy vähä varoo, ettei käy hassusti
Thank you!
Fak it, I'm upvoting to see this on a frontpage
Thanks! Will take and post them in here!
Ei saatana lähetääns torille!
Finland, Tampere
Naeh, more like 70%
Damn of course i forgot to round up
Yeah he had one homicide and had shot on guy on a leg apparently. So not first time criminal. Also not his first pursuit
I don't know but I guess till they retire? The rarely die on duty
Yeah. He was Swedish but pretty near still
For the people who might wonder that why the first motorcycle in the beginning is different in sauce vid It's undercover cop.
Oh I see what you did there
Hot damn, felt for it badly
Actually a finn!
Here is the other one https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
The cropping of the images are so pleasing
Yeah, but I wasn't talking about tittles.
It is on. Trust me. I know this.
Yeah you're correct. Hi got shot his cheek off, but returned to the line 9 days later
I thought first that the point was the guy in red losing for a football player.
Pass you. Drive your car pass the truck. From behind the track to in front of the truck
Non English speaker so basically forgot the word
Let's meet at the town square. It basically means that let's all get to together and get shitfaced
The sex pistols started playing in my head immediately
SUOMI MAINITTU! TORILLE!(?)
(omalle) TORILLE!!!
Neat
Torille! Mutta mihin kolmesta?
Hyst, they don't need to know
Juu täytyy vähä varoo, ettei käy hassusti
Thank you!
Fak it, I'm upvoting to see this on a frontpage
Thanks! Will take and post them in here!
Ei saatana lähetääns torille!
Finland, Tampere
Naeh, more like 70%
Damn of course i forgot to round up
Yeah he had one homicide and had shot on guy on a leg apparently. So not first time criminal. Also not his first pursuit
I don't know but I guess till they retire? The rarely die on duty
Yeah. He was Swedish but pretty near still
For the people who might wonder that why the first motorcycle in the beginning is different in sauce vid It's undercover cop.
Oh I see what you did there
Hot damn, felt for it badly
Actually a finn!
Here is the other one https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
The cropping of the images are so pleasing
Yeah, but I wasn't talking about tittles.
It is on. Trust me. I know this.
Yeah you're correct. Hi got shot his cheek off, but returned to the line 9 days later
I thought first that the point was the guy in red losing for a football player.
Pass you. Drive your car pass the truck. From behind the track to in front of the truck
Non English speaker so basically forgot the word
Let's meet at the town square. It basically means that let's all get to together and get shitfaced
The sex pistols started playing in my head immediately