855 pts · December 25, 2013
Hi! An allmost 30 year old guy from Finnland. Imgur everyday allday.
And yet somehow this guy got elected as the president of the US. How is that possible and how stupid do you have to be to vote for him?
Even here in Finland atleast my family stores them in the fridge.
Its niece waidhofer
Youre entirely correct. The text is weirdly written but entirely true.
Yes there are diseases wich make people gain weight. Still usually a fat person is fat because they just eat more than they should.
Well yes. Im from europe. And im sitting here wondering, how in the hell is this shit working for you guys over there?
No sit on melko selkee homma. Sitä se tuppaa aina oleen noissa rakennetuissa että takkiin ottaa aina. Mutta ei muuta kun leuka rintaan jne
No joo huono vitsi muutenkin :D Toivottavasti saa vielä kasaan vai menikö lunariin?
Talvi yllätti!!!!!!
do what i posted to the wheels with traction
http://www.sun-gazing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/sdf2f32323f232f332f32f.jpg
Have you got any type of rope in the car?
Have you actually even seen the character of the cosplay?
Whaaat about Sweden?
Im pretty sure thats jordanke on instagram.
I would also like to see, but I have no idea what youre referring to with 89
So my comment got a few upvotes and then got deleted. Noice. Telling the truth gets your comments deleted I quess
Its not bad if you compare it to alot of different places, but im just saying that it is getting bad.
Thats exactly what it feels like is happening.
If you were single and desireable for the female friends you have, you wouldnt?
Well ofcourse you wouldnt if theyre not physically attractive to you.
Oh and Im 28.
I didnt say that thats the reason to be friends with females. I meant that given the chance every male would boink their female friends.
Because every single male friend of a female wants to fuck the shit out of their friend.
Yes but if you think about the game, theres no point in running 300m full speed if you die after that of exhaustion. Youll never hatch eggs.
Unless youre in a good shape I doubt that. Because that would mean that youre doing 3600m in the 12min cooper test and thats really good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHXP6-hBYQY/
Look between the two slabs. Theres a green rope.
And yet somehow this guy got elected as the president of the US. How is that possible and how stupid do you have to be to vote for him?
Even here in Finland atleast my family stores them in the fridge.
Its niece waidhofer
Youre entirely correct. The text is weirdly written but entirely true.
Yes there are diseases wich make people gain weight. Still usually a fat person is fat because they just eat more than they should.
Well yes. Im from europe. And im sitting here wondering, how in the hell is this shit working for you guys over there?
No sit on melko selkee homma. Sitä se tuppaa aina oleen noissa rakennetuissa että takkiin ottaa aina. Mutta ei muuta kun leuka rintaan jne
No joo huono vitsi muutenkin :D Toivottavasti saa vielä kasaan vai menikö lunariin?
Talvi yllätti!!!!!!
do what i posted to the wheels with traction
http://www.sun-gazing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/sdf2f32323f232f332f32f.jpg
Have you got any type of rope in the car?
Have you actually even seen the character of the cosplay?
Whaaat about Sweden?
Im pretty sure thats jordanke on instagram.
I would also like to see, but I have no idea what youre referring to with 89
So my comment got a few upvotes and then got deleted. Noice. Telling the truth gets your comments deleted I quess
Its not bad if you compare it to alot of different places, but im just saying that it is getting bad.
Thats exactly what it feels like is happening.
If you were single and desireable for the female friends you have, you wouldnt?
Well ofcourse you wouldnt if theyre not physically attractive to you.
Oh and Im 28.
I didnt say that thats the reason to be friends with females. I meant that given the chance every male would boink their female friends.
Because every single male friend of a female wants to fuck the shit out of their friend.
Yes but if you think about the game, theres no point in running 300m full speed if you die after that of exhaustion. Youll never hatch eggs.
Unless youre in a good shape I doubt that. Because that would mean that youre doing 3600m in the 12min cooper test and thats really good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHXP6-hBYQY/
Look between the two slabs. Theres a green rope.