125 pts · September 10, 2012
Hyvää joulua!
Same here in Finland!
about that lake throwing thing and I don't think it's a thing at all. Or at least not nowadays. (2)
Well there is a day called "Unikeonpäivä" but other countries have that kind of day too (Seven Sleepers Day etc). And I've never heard (1)
I love to cock too
@SuperFlap yes pls
I don't anymore even believe there is better so I just wish I could be in coma, coma sounds some much better than my life
I'm a straight girl and all I was just thinking was "wow, really cute stockings and even more cuter legs. Lovely ♥ ." No need for negativity
Pic please!
Well mine is full of blood after like 2 hours :(
Marzipan is absolutely horrible. Which is weird because I love almonds and sweet things.
Pls!
Well those other flags weren't that strict either, as long as you can recognize the flag it's fine. I think.
Blueberries and milk are pretty finnish things.
This is what I got when I did the same with my name even google knows I'm imurgian...
Poor Moon Moon
Same here!
Awww fluffy puffy AHDH hairy catepillar cuties
Best alarm clock ever
Too bad my counter is never clean ._.
I volunteer as a tribute
Can I like marry u or something
Cutie
Hyvää joulua!
Same here in Finland!
about that lake throwing thing and I don't think it's a thing at all. Or at least not nowadays. (2)
Well there is a day called "Unikeonpäivä" but other countries have that kind of day too (Seven Sleepers Day etc). And I've never heard (1)
I love to cock too
@SuperFlap yes pls
I don't anymore even believe there is better so I just wish I could be in coma, coma sounds some much better than my life
I'm a straight girl and all I was just thinking was "wow, really cute stockings and even more cuter legs. Lovely ♥ ." No need for negativity
Pic please!
Well mine is full of blood after like 2 hours :(
Marzipan is absolutely horrible. Which is weird because I love almonds and sweet things.
Pls!
Well those other flags weren't that strict either, as long as you can recognize the flag it's fine. I think.
Blueberries and milk are pretty finnish things.
This is what I got when I did the same with my name
even google knows I'm imurgian...
Poor Moon Moon
Same here!
Awww fluffy puffy AHDH hairy catepillar cuties
Best alarm clock ever
Too bad my counter is never clean ._.
I volunteer as a tribute
Can I like marry u or something
Cutie