351 pts ยท February 8, 2017
Same here. Growing up on a farm was wonderful.
Oh, another rural republican in denial about global warming.
Ooh, I can taste that.
The internet in the 90s was incredible. No censorship of any kind. Very little advertising and what there was could be ignored. Bulletin boards, the predecessor to social media was where you went to find stuff, it wasn't pushed to you.. Instead of Twitter, we used internet relay chat. Then there were news groups. They only lasted a while until they got spammed into non-existence. It was a time that one could see the potential, not the digital hellscape created by monopolies and corporate censors
Don't try that in October or November, rutting season.
Check out the TV series " Pennyworth". It is an origin sorry for Alfred, and he is badass.
Knowledge is knowing that Frankenstein is the name of the Doctor, not his creation. Wisdom is knowing that Frankenstein is the monster.
Do I detect a severe lack of feminists in that troop?
I prefer writers who write when they have something substantive to write, even if it takes longer.
no URLs to mark where the bodies are buried.
If it is stupid and it works, it is not stupid!
I'm sorry Daddy. I've been very bad!
I wonder if now being in a wheelchair and dependant on the state and taxpayers changed his outlook.
I prefer "Property Troll".
Have you ever heard the expression: "Colder than a Witches' tit"?
Mom was born at night, just not last night.
The correct way to wear heels on leather furniture is by elevating them above your head.
Read that as " trying to impress a husband". I would have been impressed.
Why is she still referring to Donald Trump as "President Trump"?
That moment when you realize you have slipped a notch on the food chain.
Try that with a Pacific gull, or shithawk in local parlance. You will get a beaking you will never forget.
From the size of that horse, it isn't the first broken bucket he has experienced.
Guess which one gets better mileage.
The Swiss have profited from human misery for far too long. I find it hard to congratulate them for finally doing right thing.
It is tiring as fuck, but the constant adjusting to keep your balance is pretty good for building core strength.
Same here. Growing up on a farm was wonderful.
Oh, another rural republican in denial about global warming.
Ooh, I can taste that.
The internet in the 90s was incredible. No censorship of any kind. Very little advertising and what there was could be ignored. Bulletin boards, the predecessor to social media was where you went to find stuff, it wasn't pushed to you.. Instead of Twitter, we used internet relay chat. Then there were news groups. They only lasted a while until they got spammed into non-existence. It was a time that one could see the potential, not the digital hellscape created by monopolies and corporate censors
Don't try that in October or November, rutting season.
Check out the TV series " Pennyworth". It is an origin sorry for Alfred, and he is badass.
Knowledge is knowing that Frankenstein is the name of the Doctor, not his creation. Wisdom is knowing that Frankenstein is the monster.
Do I detect a severe lack of feminists in that troop?
I prefer writers who write when they have something substantive to write, even if it takes longer.
no URLs to mark where the bodies are buried.
If it is stupid and it works, it is not stupid!
I'm sorry Daddy. I've been very bad!
I wonder if now being in a wheelchair and dependant on the state and taxpayers changed his outlook.
I prefer "Property Troll".
Have you ever heard the expression: "Colder than a Witches' tit"?
Mom was born at night, just not last night.
The correct way to wear heels on leather furniture is by elevating them above your head.
Read that as " trying to impress a husband". I would have been impressed.
Why is she still referring to Donald Trump as "President Trump"?
That moment when you realize you have slipped a notch on the food chain.
Try that with a Pacific gull, or shithawk in local parlance. You will get a beaking you will never forget.
From the size of that horse, it isn't the first broken bucket he has experienced.
Guess which one gets better mileage.
The Swiss have profited from human misery for far too long. I find it hard to congratulate them for finally doing right thing.
It is tiring as fuck, but the constant adjusting to keep your balance is pretty good for building core strength.