112 pts ยท June 8, 2016
Caused by the 2 democratic presidents inactions before them.
Check out northernbrewer.com it's where I buy my home brewing equipment and they have alot of how- to's for beer, wine, mead, plus all equip
Or just cheaper, but what do I know?
I think it's maddening that our soldiers have to operate with as many restrictions as they do.
Nothing says feminism more then remaking movies of all male casts.
Probably caused by global warming
Racist!!!!
That's what you get for having a man bun!
Anybody else stop reading the prayer after a couple words?? Lol
They'll move to Canada, but still continue to work in America. I don't see em threatening to move to mexico. Bunch of hypocrites.
The truth hurts sometimes.
I'm sure it is.
No matter how many dicks you take, it still won't make you feel full inside.
So has Obama if you think about it.
Hey bud, I think you need to do a little bit more homework.
Portland - where everyone is the same while claiming how unique they are.
Is that like Alka seltzer plus?
He's more than just the priceline spokesman damnit!
My 5 year old daughter caught a pigiotto
But the meteor brought you your smart ass remark so show some god damn respect.
After all this I feel like I need to get a elizabeth warren poster and kiss it goodnight.
And she can write all the transcripts she wants to. I just don't find that impressive.
Them passed is meaningless.
I never said I didn't agree with dems. I actually lean left on alot of things. I just think proposing and introducing bills without getting
I'm sure you are.
Hey asshat i just read her record on the Senate website. I read the facts. I'm just not blinded by political bias.
I guess we can agree to disagree
All that work is meaningless if she can't deliver the goods at the end.
Well for some reason it won't let me post the link to her record. Anyways, it was a bunch of meaningless bills that never got past the senat
Caused by the 2 democratic presidents inactions before them.
Check out northernbrewer.com it's where I buy my home brewing equipment and they have alot of how- to's for beer, wine, mead, plus all equip
Or just cheaper, but what do I know?
I think it's maddening that our soldiers have to operate with as many restrictions as they do.
Nothing says feminism more then remaking movies of all male casts.
Probably caused by global warming
Racist!!!!
That's what you get for having a man bun!
Anybody else stop reading the prayer after a couple words?? Lol
They'll move to Canada, but still continue to work in America. I don't see em threatening to move to mexico. Bunch of hypocrites.
The truth hurts sometimes.
I'm sure it is.
No matter how many dicks you take, it still won't make you feel full inside.
So has Obama if you think about it.
Hey bud, I think you need to do a little bit more homework.
Portland - where everyone is the same while claiming how unique they are.
Is that like Alka seltzer plus?
He's more than just the priceline spokesman damnit!
My 5 year old daughter caught a pigiotto
But the meteor brought you your smart ass remark so show some god damn respect.
After all this I feel like I need to get a elizabeth warren poster and kiss it goodnight.
And she can write all the transcripts she wants to. I just don't find that impressive.
Them passed is meaningless.
I never said I didn't agree with dems. I actually lean left on alot of things. I just think proposing and introducing bills without getting
I'm sure you are.
Hey asshat i just read her record on the Senate website. I read the facts. I'm just not blinded by political bias.
I guess we can agree to disagree
All that work is meaningless if she can't deliver the goods at the end.
Well for some reason it won't let me post the link to her record. Anyways, it was a bunch of meaningless bills that never got past the senat