1552 pts ยท November 12, 2012
Hai :) 20, biomedical engineering student, and cool kid extraordinare. Feel free to message :D
I wasn't allowed to have the car light on so I would play my gameboy in 2 second stints as we passed lit streetlights on the road
Yes it is. I do this and then my boyfriend yells at me when I fall asleep mid conversation at 9pm that night :(
It really means the world to me and gives my job purpose. (2/2)
I work there as well, and I have spent most of my time making Dupixent (today included!). Thank you so much for posting your journey, (1/2)
Also a 24 year old engineer - sending all of my love and prayers to you. <3
I feel your pain :( just got off a 14 hr night shift
BS in BME over here making not enough. My friends with a master's has the same job. Job market is not great right now.
I'm not surprised in the least
Oh lord a sagie.
Cheers to the other night shift workers who are having trouble sleeping right now :/
My brother died 25 years ago at the age of 9. My mom still cries multiple times a week. It never heals.
You will feel even fatter if you have an ED. Imagine yourself twice your current weight. That's how you will feel when ED warps your mind.
It destroys metabolism. I gained 30lbs in 3 weeks when I started eating regular food.
I agree. My parents scared me out of my eating disorder by taking control of my life and forcing me to eat.
Calories instead of hanging out with friends. I heard voices in my head, screaming that I didn't deserve to eat. You don't want it. (3/3)
I felt fatter at my lowest weight than I ever did at my highest. I couldn't look in a mirror without crying. I spent every day counting(2/3)
I used to have EDNOS and part of me missed it after I gained weight. But I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. (1/3)
Can't forget that good ol' high blood pressure that everyone develops
For real, I work in manufacturing and writing the correct date is constantly a struggle around midnight. So many crossed out mistakes.
I will eat dinner with a glass of wine at 8am if I want to damn it!
Whole heartedly agreed.
WOOO! USA USA USA
I don't think Batman was a Crow :p
T_T
The eyelashes so that they curl upwards to look more distinct and longer (2/2)
A lot of us own this contraption called an eyelash curler. You put it over your eyelashes and press it, and it almost crimps (1/2)
Came to the comments just to see if someone commented on this. +1
Upvotes for you!
you know whats up
It's always hard reading these posts while being the man in this story.
I wasn't allowed to have the car light on so I would play my gameboy in 2 second stints as we passed lit streetlights on the road
Yes it is. I do this and then my boyfriend yells at me when I fall asleep mid conversation at 9pm that night :(
It really means the world to me and gives my job purpose. (2/2)
I work there as well, and I have spent most of my time making Dupixent (today included!). Thank you so much for posting your journey, (1/2)
Also a 24 year old engineer - sending all of my love and prayers to you. <3
I feel your pain :( just got off a 14 hr night shift
BS in BME over here making not enough. My friends with a master's has the same job. Job market is not great right now.
I'm not surprised in the least
Oh lord a sagie.
Cheers to the other night shift workers who are having trouble sleeping right now :/
My brother died 25 years ago at the age of 9. My mom still cries multiple times a week. It never heals.
You will feel even fatter if you have an ED. Imagine yourself twice your current weight. That's how you will feel when ED warps your mind.
It destroys metabolism. I gained 30lbs in 3 weeks when I started eating regular food.
I agree. My parents scared me out of my eating disorder by taking control of my life and forcing me to eat.
Calories instead of hanging out with friends. I heard voices in my head, screaming that I didn't deserve to eat. You don't want it. (3/3)
I felt fatter at my lowest weight than I ever did at my highest. I couldn't look in a mirror without crying. I spent every day counting(2/3)
I used to have EDNOS and part of me missed it after I gained weight. But I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. (1/3)
Can't forget that good ol' high blood pressure that everyone develops
For real, I work in manufacturing and writing the correct date is constantly a struggle around midnight. So many crossed out mistakes.
I will eat dinner with a glass of wine at 8am if I want to damn it!
Whole heartedly agreed.
WOOO! USA USA USA
I don't think Batman was a Crow :p
T_T
The eyelashes so that they curl upwards to look more distinct and longer (2/2)
A lot of us own this contraption called an eyelash curler. You put it over your eyelashes and press it, and it almost crimps (1/2)
Came to the comments just to see if someone commented on this. +1
Upvotes for you!
you know whats up
It's always hard reading these posts while being the man in this story.