1679 pts ยท November 14, 2014
This was a very good dump
What app is this? Does PkmnGO now include IV's?
you rang?
Maybe I'm not doing something right, but isn't that [your file] justa red square?
finally, someone who understands me. :)
holy fuck! You caught the moons?!? That's awesome!
Had no idea there was a sequel
mostly bored. In all honesty, somewhere between straight and bi, but I do watch gay porn because I can't stand how the girls are treated.
still better than days of future past
Might be pretty basic, but hey, it's still awesome!
I have to ask, did you already have this username or did you make it upon seeing this comment? (are you secretly @unpoppuffin in disguise?)
I had to sign in just to upvote your comment within a comment. Ah...the good ol' days....
pedal motorbike? Even better: pedal motorcycle. or double unicycle... sideways wheelchair? wingless air-skimmer? useful exercise bike?
Haha I guess you're right. I'll get started, and I'll let you know if it ever becomes a thing.
Well, like I said, as much as I would love it, if it were to happen, it would probably be a retirement thing. I have to feed my kids 1st.
Either way, sounds awesome. Is this just a long lost dream or do you think you'll pursue it someday?
Ever think about having other discussions? Philosophy or world events (touchy subjects though)? What about guest speakers on jazz days?
Having those discussions would certainly help customers to see thing through other eyes and realize they can be wrong sometimes. 1/2
I would work there and/or be a frequent costumer. I love the idea of hosting book and film clubs. Brings in business and good atmosphere
Haha that sounds awesome! What about you? Any ideas for your personal library/coffee shop?
That was something I could never figure out. haha Any ideas?
I still want to do this when I retire. I would also like to sell flowers, and my fiance wants to breed birds. We'll see what happens! 2/2
You know, I've always wanted to open a pie shop. It would literally be just pie. :) And possibly alcohol on the weekend nights. 1/2
Haha that's ok. Thank you for your honesty. Besides, this is probably easier with flash than java. Plus, I freakin' love coffee!
@javaknowledge ..... Could you please make one that does....... the helicopter dick? I don't konw why I need it, but I do....
REPLY!!1!!!!!!!
only half of these are from korra....but yes. watch it
The button for "u" and the button for "i" are next to eachother!!!!!
Definitely. Don't get me wrong: I loved the old show, but Korra is just a more intense version. It's scary and cool and funny all at once.
Def up there, but ZoidsCode Geass, Korra, FMA, Transformers G1, Attack on Titan, Speed Racer &Transformers Prime give it a run for its money
This was a very good dump
What app is this? Does PkmnGO now include IV's?
you rang?
Maybe I'm not doing something right, but isn't that [your file] justa red square?
finally, someone who understands me. :)
holy fuck! You caught the moons?!? That's awesome!
Had no idea there was a sequel
mostly bored. In all honesty, somewhere between straight and bi, but I do watch gay porn because I can't stand how the girls are treated.
still better than days of future past
Might be pretty basic, but hey, it's still awesome!
I have to ask, did you already have this username or did you make it upon seeing this comment? (are you secretly @unpoppuffin in disguise?)
I had to sign in just to upvote your comment within a comment. Ah...the good ol' days....
pedal motorbike? Even better: pedal motorcycle. or double unicycle... sideways wheelchair? wingless air-skimmer? useful exercise bike?
Haha I guess you're right. I'll get started, and I'll let you know if it ever becomes a thing.
Well, like I said, as much as I would love it, if it were to happen, it would probably be a retirement thing. I have to feed my kids 1st.
Either way, sounds awesome. Is this just a long lost dream or do you think you'll pursue it someday?
Ever think about having other discussions? Philosophy or world events (touchy subjects though)? What about guest speakers on jazz days?
Having those discussions would certainly help customers to see thing through other eyes and realize they can be wrong sometimes. 1/2
I would work there and/or be a frequent costumer. I love the idea of hosting book and film clubs. Brings in business and good atmosphere
Haha that sounds awesome! What about you? Any ideas for your personal library/coffee shop?
That was something I could never figure out. haha Any ideas?
I still want to do this when I retire. I would also like to sell flowers, and my fiance wants to breed birds. We'll see what happens! 2/2
You know, I've always wanted to open a pie shop. It would literally be just pie. :) And possibly alcohol on the weekend nights. 1/2
Haha that's ok. Thank you for your honesty. Besides, this is probably easier with flash than java. Plus, I freakin' love coffee!
@javaknowledge ..... Could you please make one that does....... the helicopter dick? I don't konw why I need it, but I do....
REPLY!!1!!!!!!!
only half of these are from korra....but yes. watch it
The button for "u" and the button for "i" are next to eachother!!!!!
Definitely. Don't get me wrong: I loved the old show, but Korra is just a more intense version. It's scary and cool and funny all at once.
Def up there, but ZoidsCode Geass, Korra, FMA, Transformers G1, Attack on Titan, Speed Racer &Transformers Prime give it a run for its money