66 pts · November 8, 2015
He’s desperate to toucha da fishy
Which one is Fiona?
Ok, I'm in
Which one is Phil?
Give me a minute, I'm coming. Hang on, be there soon....still coming
So what if one head wants to go left and one says right? How will the body cope with that conundrum?
Get rid of that useless knob
Plenty more squid in the sea. Good luck ❤
Oh no never never never
This is one of the funniest pictures on the tinternet
That cat would not get thru a cat flap
Wazowski - haha
This is hilarious and frightening
You look gorgeous
He’s desperate to toucha da fishy
Which one is Fiona?
Ok, I'm in
Which one is Phil?
Give me a minute, I'm coming. Hang on, be there soon....still coming
So what if one head wants to go left and one says right? How will the body cope with that conundrum?
Get rid of that useless knob
Plenty more squid in the sea. Good luck ❤
Oh no never never never
This is one of the funniest pictures on the tinternet
That cat would not get thru a cat flap
Wazowski - haha
This is hilarious and frightening
You look gorgeous