115 pts · July 18, 2014
proper habits (no masks in public places). I am scared of a second wave. How's it going in the US for you? 2/2
Quarantine was lifted 2 weeks ago, and everything but dine-in restaurants are opened. I remain very careful as many people don't have 1/?
Why so? I'm a French guy ??
Well TBH, I'm currently working from home. But all I want to do is to be by myself in my bed cocooning in fetal position... Very specific?
I feel good today actually, how about you? (fellow INFJ?)
Hello my fellow INFJ ?
I thought that he was going to move that play"ground" to the ceiling and hide it as such
My bad, I chose the N10+ over the S20 for price reasons. And besides the camera, everything is so good! (Upgraded from a S8+)
It's awesome! Although it is a N10+ my friend!
Jabba the cat
TIL that Lego designed it to have 1969 pieces, and that's awesome!!
I promise I will when I feel weak. Thank you
Thank you for your support. I hope to last longer and make myself proud. Let's go!
Took me a second to get it. Thanks for the laugh!
Thanks for your advice. That is exactly what I have been doing, but this time was just after dinner and I felt that I "earned it"..
Thank you for your kind words, captain. I just hate that I fail so many times and fall for it.. May it be my last as you say. Thanks
Thank you very much for your advice, I will check where I can find these. Keep on going, I hope to be as strong as you are.
Thank you. I am trying to get rid of a drinking habit.
Did not quit smoking...Just picked this drinking habit during this year that I am trying to get rid of. But I should consider it too. Thanks
Thank you! I can last longer this time, well I hope
Thanks for your advice. I have been trying, kept busy the whole day and after dinner well..."relax time"
Heureux de voir des francophones ici. Français ? ?
SpotiFly ;p
Much FPS such wow
Did you?
proper habits (no masks in public places). I am scared of a second wave. How's it going in the US for you? 2/2
Quarantine was lifted 2 weeks ago, and everything but dine-in restaurants are opened. I remain very careful as many people don't have 1/?
Why so? I'm a French guy ??
Well TBH, I'm currently working from home. But all I want to do is to be by myself in my bed cocooning in fetal position... Very specific?
I feel good today actually, how about you? (fellow INFJ?)
Hello my fellow INFJ ?
I thought that he was going to move that play"ground" to the ceiling and hide it as such
My bad, I chose the N10+ over the S20 for price reasons. And besides the camera, everything is so good! (Upgraded from a S8+)
It's awesome! Although it is a N10+ my friend!
Jabba the cat
TIL that Lego designed it to have 1969 pieces, and that's awesome!!
I promise I will when I feel weak. Thank you
Thank you for your support. I hope to last longer and make myself proud. Let's go!
Took me a second to get it. Thanks for the laugh!
Thanks for your advice. That is exactly what I have been doing, but this time was just after dinner and I felt that I "earned it"..
Thank you for your kind words, captain. I just hate that I fail so many times and fall for it.. May it be my last as you say. Thanks
Thank you very much for your advice, I will check where I can find these. Keep on going, I hope to be as strong as you are.
Thank you. I am trying to get rid of a drinking habit.
Did not quit smoking...Just picked this drinking habit during this year that I am trying to get rid of. But I should consider it too. Thanks
Thank you! I can last longer this time, well I hope
Thanks for your advice. I have been trying, kept busy the whole day and after dinner well..."relax time"
Heureux de voir des francophones ici. Français ? ?
SpotiFly ;p
Much FPS such wow
Did you?