3312 pts ยท November 12, 2015
Shots fired!
This is what the Olsen twins would look like sober
Don't bee fooled, that's no house guest!
This needs to be top comment!
Inexpensive?!? Lmao Ontario pays the highest taxes in North America and college is not free or cheap :(
Russia
White cat- "Not today bud, NOT TODAYY"
Wow, that was beautiful *wipes tear*
Found the vegan
I also did not know this was common, but I have yet to start running...guess I won't now.
Pretty sure that is.
These two look like Thing 1 and Thing 2
Well off to google to learn about crows...
You lucky soul
Also 2nd last bullet point-"you" instead of "your." Maybe the teacher is also autistic, who knows
this person must have waited 6 months to take a trip to the hospital then. Note: if it sounds too ridiculous to be true, its prob not true
Awesome post OP glad I didn't waste my money on this. Guess I will stick with my beauty blender
Shots fired!
This is what the Olsen twins would look like sober
Don't bee fooled, that's no house guest!
This needs to be top comment!
Inexpensive?!? Lmao Ontario pays the highest taxes in North America and college is not free or cheap :(
Russia
White cat- "Not today bud, NOT TODAYY"
Wow, that was beautiful *wipes tear*
Found the vegan
I also did not know this was common, but I have yet to start running...guess I won't now.
Pretty sure that is.
These two look like Thing 1 and Thing 2
Well off to google to learn about crows...
You lucky soul
Also 2nd last bullet point-"you" instead of "your." Maybe the teacher is also autistic, who knows
this person must have waited 6 months to take a trip to the hospital then. Note: if it sounds too ridiculous to be true, its prob not true
this person must have waited 6 months to take a trip to the hospital then. Note: if it sounds too ridiculous to be true, its prob not true
Awesome post OP glad I didn't waste my money on this. Guess I will stick with my beauty blender