667 pts · February 9, 2015
At least the store is all right now
Does it actually work as advertised?
Same! I may not know you but I hope you’re holding up well
I should really ask my building manager about this. Their apartment above mine looks so much nicer than mine
Huh, I never thought I’d find a coworker on Imgur
It hurts them too they just don’t know it and live in the (relatively) blissful ignorance that they’re doing great
For those of us who are as uninformed as I am. What would happen?
Never dreamin’ that a schemin’ sherif and his posse was a watching them and gatherin’ around
*BJ weld* FTFY
Not since October of 2017
You say black I say white, you say bark I say bite
And they called it puppy love
You are correct, it's from the episode with the Physics Bowl and the janitor on Sheldon's team was a physicist in USSR but a janitor in USA
And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep
I can hand a million vaccinations, or let 'me all die in exasperation
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
In the middle of winter, of course
That's exactly how I felt watching Idiocracy
I'm not sure how to process this…
They're already on gen 6?! I guess that explains why my roommate is a starfish with green shorts, because I've been living under a rock
You clearly haven't met my ex
Yes, yes I do
Shots fired…they just didn't hit anything
And don't forget Silverwood, but it gets a little busier than all that other stuff
Slagathor*
For me it was The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe. But I didn't watch the episodes in order
Was that John Cena in like the 7th pic?
But, why male models?
They say a wise man fears three things; a moonless night, the sea in a storm, and the fury of a kind man. But not necessarily in that order
Everyone just calm the f**k down
At least the store is all right now
Does it actually work as advertised?
Same! I may not know you but I hope you’re holding up well
I should really ask my building manager about this. Their apartment above mine looks so much nicer than mine
Huh, I never thought I’d find a coworker on Imgur
It hurts them too they just don’t know it and live in the (relatively) blissful ignorance that they’re doing great
For those of us who are as uninformed as I am. What would happen?
Never dreamin’ that a schemin’ sherif and his posse was a watching them and gatherin’ around
*BJ weld* FTFY
Not since October of 2017
You say black I say white, you say bark I say bite
And they called it puppy love
You are correct, it's from the episode with the Physics Bowl and the janitor on Sheldon's team was a physicist in USSR but a janitor in USA
And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep
I can hand a million vaccinations, or let 'me all die in exasperation
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
In the middle of winter, of course
That's exactly how I felt watching Idiocracy
I'm not sure how to process this…
They're already on gen 6?! I guess that explains why my roommate is a starfish with green shorts, because I've been living under a rock
You clearly haven't met my ex
Yes, yes I do
Shots fired…they just didn't hit anything
And don't forget Silverwood, but it gets a little busier than all that other stuff
Slagathor*
For me it was The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe. But I didn't watch the episodes in order
Was that John Cena in like the 7th pic?
But, why male models?
They say a wise man fears three things; a moonless night, the sea in a storm, and the fury of a kind man. But not necessarily in that order
Everyone just calm the f**k down