110 pts ยท November 10, 2011
reekris!
i dont like it
mlem
I agree. There's an awful lot of prejudice coming from the title of this post
http://l.wigflip.com/KzIYTTfL/roflbot.jpg
I was thinking to myself: yeah, the two bottom photos are wildly incomparable
is this in Vancouver? I have visited someone's apartment with this on the wall
judging from the quality of the picture i would say electronic shutter, but I'm just being cheeky :p
when I was in China I had some nasty diarrhea. I ended up pooping on the sidewalk in the middle of the night because there was nowhere to go
and most importantly, the only form of energy the brain can use is glucose. and it uses a lot of it to function.
Indeed, Australians never wear footwear
not a confession bear
this relationship will end badly
solution: don't own cats
biological sex and gender are two different things.
But, they're not beautiful...the discussion needs to be reframed so that worth or value is not so deeply seated in appearance
from the thumbnail it looked like a dick and legs
Or just make the door open outward and avoid adding more shit to the waste stream....?
why are you ashamed of this?
It's okay, Breyer's ice cream is shitty nowadays. Probably a good thing you didn't have to eat it
nope, i'm a dude
languages are dynamic, they respond to their social environment. that's what makes them incredible. get over it
conducting a poll on an online community that is likely composed of a very specific demographic isn't going to tell you anything
bokeh bleh
This is such a fucking stupid concept
how is this a confession bear?
eggs look overcooked
but, isn't this also advice on essay writing on imgur?
even cats with four legs use their tail for balance. fascinating!
not free...the beer, fluid and string was paid for
reekris!
i dont like it
mlem
I agree. There's an awful lot of prejudice coming from the title of this post
http://l.wigflip.com/KzIYTTfL/roflbot.jpg
I was thinking to myself: yeah, the two bottom photos are wildly incomparable
is this in Vancouver? I have visited someone's apartment with this on the wall
judging from the quality of the picture i would say electronic shutter, but I'm just being cheeky :p
when I was in China I had some nasty diarrhea. I ended up pooping on the sidewalk in the middle of the night because there was nowhere to go
and most importantly, the only form of energy the brain can use is glucose. and it uses a lot of it to function.
Indeed, Australians never wear footwear
not a confession bear
this relationship will end badly
solution: don't own cats
biological sex and gender are two different things.
But, they're not beautiful...the discussion needs to be reframed so that worth or value is not so deeply seated in appearance
from the thumbnail it looked like a dick and legs
Or just make the door open outward and avoid adding more shit to the waste stream....?
why are you ashamed of this?
It's okay, Breyer's ice cream is shitty nowadays. Probably a good thing you didn't have to eat it
nope, i'm a dude
languages are dynamic, they respond to their social environment. that's what makes them incredible. get over it
conducting a poll on an online community that is likely composed of a very specific demographic isn't going to tell you anything
bokeh bleh
This is such a fucking stupid concept
how is this a confession bear?
eggs look overcooked
but, isn't this also advice on essay writing on imgur?
even cats with four legs use their tail for balance. fascinating!
not free...the beer, fluid and string was paid for