119 pts ยท February 5, 2013
Sounds like someone didn't do any reserach before they went camping in the Nevada desert..
Are you against fire departments? Police departments? Public schools? Libraries? Are those against the founding principles of this country?
"just because you didn't get along" ummm.. he also disowned his 2 year old daughter and lied about his impending death.. there's that too..
I mean, try and tell the 17 year old who is tying his own noose that he's lucky to just have depression.
Both illnesses can be mild or severe. The majority of ppl with MS have a normal life expectancy.
How is it a stupid comparison.. they are both debilitating illnesses of the brain, but one is much more stigmatized than the other.
How nice of you to defend him! He doesn't want you anywhere near him, though.
Source: LA Times, Dec 7, 2013
"U.S. unemployment rate drops to 7%, lowest since 2008"
It's your job to explain to people why it is clearly in their best interest to vaccinate. It isn't a theory, it's science.
The risks from preventable disease are far greater than the risks from vaccines. Google "rubella congenital syndrome". Much more terrifying.
Spaghetti Monster is not from South Park, it was invented by a 24-yr-old to protest religion in public schools (source: wikipedia).
If you only hear about it once every few years then how is it "pretty common"?
The original story and the follow-up story were both unusual, which is why they both made the news. Neither story was "pretty common".
Luckily kids don't need expensive plastic crap to know if they are loved or not.
Seriously.. Why do I suspect it isn't an accident that this post came up just in time for the Christmas shopping season?
Cat facial expressions are not like human facial expressions, this confuses some people I guess.
I'm Canadian (Ontario) and I wasn't aware anything was closed on Remembrance day. Some places observe 2 minutes silence at 11am.
I have never seen this in my life.. anywhere..
Glenn and Maggie took shields/helmets, they didn't take the suits! All of them could walk through throngs of walkers in riot gear suits..
When they first took the prison there were dozens of walkers in riot gear including shields and helmets.. why didn't they take those???
Bahahaha! Why doesn't this have more upvotes?!
Someone needs to read more.. Tea Party, look it up.
This is called the Scanner Price Accuracy Voluntary Code (google it! I have done it several times :)
In Canada, if an item scans at the wrong price, it is actually free (up to $10).
1) This behaviour isn't limited to women; 2) Because money.
Not true, sperm is only 3 micrometers wide.. much smaller than can be seen by the human eye.
This is a pretty juvenile/cliched story.. what I wonder is why does everyone on 4chan seem to be so bitter/jaded about women??
30 min of exercise/day will increase your life expectancy by an average of 5 years (in addition to increasing the quality of every year!)
I travel by myself all the time, including Africa and Asia.. if anything I've been mostly surprised by how friendly and helpful people are!
Sounds like someone didn't do any reserach before they went camping in the Nevada desert..
Are you against fire departments? Police departments? Public schools? Libraries? Are those against the founding principles of this country?
"just because you didn't get along" ummm.. he also disowned his 2 year old daughter and lied about his impending death.. there's that too..
I mean, try and tell the 17 year old who is tying his own noose that he's lucky to just have depression.
Both illnesses can be mild or severe. The majority of ppl with MS have a normal life expectancy.
How is it a stupid comparison.. they are both debilitating illnesses of the brain, but one is much more stigmatized than the other.
How nice of you to defend him! He doesn't want you anywhere near him, though.
Source: LA Times, Dec 7, 2013
"U.S. unemployment rate drops to 7%, lowest since 2008"
It's your job to explain to people why it is clearly in their best interest to vaccinate. It isn't a theory, it's science.
The risks from preventable disease are far greater than the risks from vaccines. Google "rubella congenital syndrome". Much more terrifying.
Spaghetti Monster is not from South Park, it was invented by a 24-yr-old to protest religion in public schools (source: wikipedia).
If you only hear about it once every few years then how is it "pretty common"?
The original story and the follow-up story were both unusual, which is why they both made the news. Neither story was "pretty common".
Luckily kids don't need expensive plastic crap to know if they are loved or not.
Seriously.. Why do I suspect it isn't an accident that this post came up just in time for the Christmas shopping season?
Cat facial expressions are not like human facial expressions, this confuses some people I guess.
I'm Canadian (Ontario) and I wasn't aware anything was closed on Remembrance day. Some places observe 2 minutes silence at 11am.
I have never seen this in my life.. anywhere..
Glenn and Maggie took shields/helmets, they didn't take the suits! All of them could walk through throngs of walkers in riot gear suits..
When they first took the prison there were dozens of walkers in riot gear including shields and helmets.. why didn't they take those???
Bahahaha! Why doesn't this have more upvotes?!
Someone needs to read more.. Tea Party, look it up.
This is called the Scanner Price Accuracy Voluntary Code (google it! I have done it several times :)
In Canada, if an item scans at the wrong price, it is actually free (up to $10).
1) This behaviour isn't limited to women; 2) Because money.
Not true, sperm is only 3 micrometers wide.. much smaller than can be seen by the human eye.
This is a pretty juvenile/cliched story.. what I wonder is why does everyone on 4chan seem to be so bitter/jaded about women??
30 min of exercise/day will increase your life expectancy by an average of 5 years (in addition to increasing the quality of every year!)
I travel by myself all the time, including Africa and Asia.. if anything I've been mostly surprised by how friendly and helpful people are!