742 pts ยท November 7, 2013
someone send these pictures to Gordon Ramsay and then we can confirm if they are actual food porn or not
in the mirror since you can't recognize yourself?
do you find people attractive based on their body types? Or do you solely rely on personalities? Are you surprised ever when you look (1/2)
Did ashley major in wombology??
I seem to have the opposite problem when shopping..there are never enough smalls.
I feel like he's the kinda dude to wear tie-dye and go to concerts and get high and talk about the universe
This is embarrassing to admit but... http://m.9gag.com/gag/5850333/god-is-a-ninja
If thats what they're calling excitement nowadays...
r/thatsapenis
I really have no idea hahaha its just something ive heard
I FUCKING DROPPED MY PHONE DURING THIS GIF AND PICK IT UP AND SEE THE FUCKING SMASHED SCREEN AND I FLIPPED OUT HOLY FUCK nice post tho +1
I dont know what to do with this information. Nice bread though.
I was thinking that the guy hanging the poster was like a janitor or something but wanted to work in the office in fancy big people clothes
#teamthisguy
Holy crap!! I completely forgot about soviet bear :(
F.Y.I - He is a golden retriever and is named after the dog in The Nightmare Before Christmas!
#rooftopbreakup classroom edition
Shouldve used unpopular opinion puffin but +1 because i, too, think this.
The saw the opportunity and they took it. So proud.
I like to call that the sharkweek shits
I will always upvote chocolate and vanilla bear
I dont like to think that ellen queefing is a thing
Looks like you need a new form of contraceptive because your shoes arent working out as well as orginally planned
The majority of this is just factual information, not discrimination.
The ending is hilarious!
You can tuna piano but you cant tuna fish... "what about the glue???" I knew youd get stuck on that part..
I shelf your girlfriend's dad's books at the library every week
Those goldens look exactly like mine! Absolutley gorgeous!
Creepy old aunt marie
I relate to these more than im proud to admit and im a 17 year old girl
someone send these pictures to Gordon Ramsay and then we can confirm if they are actual food porn or not
in the mirror since you can't recognize yourself?
do you find people attractive based on their body types? Or do you solely rely on personalities? Are you surprised ever when you look (1/2)
Did ashley major in wombology??
I seem to have the opposite problem when shopping..there are never enough smalls.
I feel like he's the kinda dude to wear tie-dye and go to concerts and get high and talk about the universe
This is embarrassing to admit but... http://m.9gag.com/gag/5850333/god-is-a-ninja
If thats what they're calling excitement nowadays...
r/thatsapenis
I really have no idea hahaha its just something ive heard
I FUCKING DROPPED MY PHONE DURING THIS GIF AND PICK IT UP AND SEE THE FUCKING SMASHED SCREEN AND I FLIPPED OUT HOLY FUCK nice post tho +1
I dont know what to do with this information. Nice bread though.
I was thinking that the guy hanging the poster was like a janitor or something but wanted to work in the office in fancy big people clothes
#teamthisguy
Holy crap!! I completely forgot about soviet bear :(
F.Y.I - He is a golden retriever and is named after the dog in The Nightmare Before Christmas!
#rooftopbreakup classroom edition
Shouldve used unpopular opinion puffin but +1 because i, too, think this.
The saw the opportunity and they took it. So proud.
I like to call that the sharkweek shits
I will always upvote chocolate and vanilla bear
I dont like to think that ellen queefing is a thing
Looks like you need a new form of contraceptive because your shoes arent working out as well as orginally planned
The majority of this is just factual information, not discrimination.
The ending is hilarious!
You can tuna piano but you cant tuna fish... "what about the glue???" I knew youd get stuck on that part..
I shelf your girlfriend's dad's books at the library every week
Those goldens look exactly like mine! Absolutley gorgeous!
Creepy old aunt marie
I relate to these more than im proud to admit and im a 17 year old girl