898 pts ยท April 4, 2013
Bambi? No one?
And I don't give a crap about sourcing something you can instantly Google.
YouTube, Netflix, Google.
Dj is sooooo hot! did not see that coming
I see a Moose hauling that much ass in any direction, I'm gonna follow his lead and gtfo
I would need a zipline or parachute for the inevitable kidnappers. Bad ass "fuck you" as you jump off the cliff and release the gas.
Of course, good powder days must not be wasted
had a french sociology professor in 1st year, dropped the class cus I couldn't understand a word he said... kicker is I speak fluent french.
"I TRUSTED YOU"
One day Stan Lee won't have a cameo in one of his movies. and the feels will be immense
Its because the dude drinks Kalua, only Jesus drinks Jack
the tail wag at the end, "nothing has changed"
That side to side gaze, many a dick I have pleased, and many a...vag? short form for male anatomy seem to be easier
trololololol
I find it funny that he's wearing a shirt that promotes Canada
Well McCully Culken has aged perfectly for the role...
he kid's expression makes me think he is a future super villain
This was the best science unit in elementary school
the smile from the pic makes the "motherfucker"
Moving to Dubai now
was NOT anticipating the final product...
"See that?" That's where I sound crazy an you agree with me, then I go hard into a verse.... - if only
Full ninjaturtle dad
I thought this was a poutine cone....I was disappointed...
very good
This is how I imagine my grandma...before the Alzheimer's took over.... Now I miss Grammy Kaye...
I once ran upstairs cus the doorbell kept getting rung with a condom on and my gf downstairs. I told them to join. they were unamused.
If I had a time for every time my dad yelled at me to turn the tv down. "Its a battle scene dad!!"
My forefathers blood is in me....I CAN DO THIS!
Bambi? No one?
And I don't give a crap about sourcing something you can instantly Google.
YouTube, Netflix, Google.
Dj is sooooo hot! did not see that coming
I see a Moose hauling that much ass in any direction, I'm gonna follow his lead and gtfo
I would need a zipline or parachute for the inevitable kidnappers. Bad ass "fuck you" as you jump off the cliff and release the gas.
Of course, good powder days must not be wasted
had a french sociology professor in 1st year, dropped the class cus I couldn't understand a word he said... kicker is I speak fluent french.
"I TRUSTED YOU"
One day Stan Lee won't have a cameo in one of his movies. and the feels will be immense
Its because the dude drinks Kalua, only Jesus drinks Jack
the tail wag at the end, "nothing has changed"
That side to side gaze, many a dick I have pleased, and many a...vag? short form for male anatomy seem to be easier
trololololol
I find it funny that he's wearing a shirt that promotes Canada
Well McCully Culken has aged perfectly for the role...
he kid's expression makes me think he is a future super villain
This was the best science unit in elementary school
the smile from the pic makes the "motherfucker"
Moving to Dubai now
was NOT anticipating the final product...
"See that?" That's where I sound crazy an you agree with me, then I go hard into a verse.... - if only
Full ninjaturtle dad
I thought this was a poutine cone....I was disappointed...
very good
This is how I imagine my grandma...before the Alzheimer's took over.... Now I miss Grammy Kaye...
I once ran upstairs cus the doorbell kept getting rung with a condom on and my gf downstairs. I told them to join. they were unamused.
If I had a time for every time my dad yelled at me to turn the tv down. "Its a battle scene dad!!"
My forefathers blood is in me....I CAN DO THIS!