146 pts ยท December 17, 2012
or is it
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena HAYYYY MACARENA
Here's an Amen. Take it.
do they light 'em on fire? a friend wants to know
Favorite jew, Jesus. Jesus, favorite jew?
yeah. you know, have your cake and eat it too.
bodies' I assume...immune systems
I see. I had my whole trail of deduction planned to find out if it was you (an other you). An imgurian can dream I suppose.
Yeah maybe. I'm not sure the world is that small. Do you say your username a lot to people? Reminding them...
Sorry OP. Gotta say, your voice (in writing) sounds like a woman I know. Optimistic in hardship and whatnot. I'm sure you'll be fine.
via con dios, via con dios
this
right
YOU PEOPLE? You people? Nah, just kidding. Mainly, our problem is avocados.
Jesus. This is Buck Medley. I worked on a reality tv show about him. *cradles head in hands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsB_fn39-pw
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
someone please explain this. how can an opinion be an act of manslaughter??
This conviction is absurd. She might as well be convicted of witchcraft. It was immoral, sure, but he was an autonomous human. Same as all.
you. people. it's what the guy says next in deep blue sea.
I studied physics at MIT and that's the best explanation of relativity I've ever heard.
nu uh.
JIM COMEY 2020
shit I wouldn't get in the water either after seeing that.
Nah dog, she don't look mad. She knew you'd see this gif and comment, and be mad for her. It's kind of like you're copping an emotional feel
That sounds exactly like what someone who copped a feel would say...
Would go nicely with my house slippers made of tongues.
I need this now. Right now. For a friend.
Dear Mr. Liam Neeson, I am writing to tell you that bitches be tripping'.
this cheered me up.
"all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."
or is it
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena HAYYYY MACARENA
Here's an Amen. Take it.
do they light 'em on fire? a friend wants to know
Favorite jew, Jesus. Jesus, favorite jew?
yeah. you know, have your cake and eat it too.
bodies' I assume...immune systems
I see. I had my whole trail of deduction planned to find out if it was you (an other you). An imgurian can dream I suppose.
Yeah maybe. I'm not sure the world is that small. Do you say your username a lot to people? Reminding them...
Sorry OP. Gotta say, your voice (in writing) sounds like a woman I know. Optimistic in hardship and whatnot. I'm sure you'll be fine.
via con dios, via con dios
this
right
YOU PEOPLE? You people? Nah, just kidding. Mainly, our problem is avocados.
Jesus. This is Buck Medley. I worked on a reality tv show about him. *cradles head in hands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsB_fn39-pw
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
someone please explain this. how can an opinion be an act of manslaughter??
This conviction is absurd. She might as well be convicted of witchcraft. It was immoral, sure, but he was an autonomous human. Same as all.
you. people. it's what the guy says next in deep blue sea.
I studied physics at MIT and that's the best explanation of relativity I've ever heard.
nu uh.
JIM COMEY 2020
shit I wouldn't get in the water either after seeing that.
Nah dog, she don't look mad. She knew you'd see this gif and comment, and be mad for her. It's kind of like you're copping an emotional feel
That sounds exactly like what someone who copped a feel would say...
Would go nicely with my house slippers made of tongues.
I need this now. Right now. For a friend.
Dear Mr. Liam Neeson, I am writing to tell you that bitches be tripping'.
this cheered me up.
"all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."