10853 pts ยท April 6, 2011
Thailand
My husband did something similar. He staired blankly at the waitress for a minute and said 'what's a super salad?'
My work is always hiring drivers. Bloomington/rialto area. Must be 25+ A or C license (mostly) clean DMV print out. Message me
I have a 1 year old son, this hit home so hard. Humiliation and kids go hand in hand. At least people think he's cute...
What the heck? I have never heard of that.
But where's the happy after picture...
I'm 5'3 127lbs. Right smack in the middle of a healthy weight for my size
Pit bull bellies are good for giving raspberries in my experience. Cooker spaniels on the other hand...
Nice try. He has a son also ????
It's 11:00 pm here in CA. Last call for christmas selfie here.
Is the youngest the only girl?
@physnyc
Amazing! You are such am inspiration.
Lol! I actually like that one better than 'when the acid drops'
I'm 26
It's not actively trying. Not tracking ovulation and getting dirty every night to conceive because I NEED a baby RIGHT NOW, but soon.
Again, last name.
Last name.
Last name son. That is the last name
You can do it!
Shit together and did it the healthy way. Just cut out fast food, soda, candy, and basically anything processed and exercised 4 times a week
Honestly at first I didn't do it the right way. I cut my calories to 1K a day and exercised like 2 hours a day. But after the baby I got 1/2
I have a very small waste and wide hips. I've always been bigger on bottom. But when I was overweight I had HUGE arms causing the 3x shirts.
I never had an extra skin issue. But everyone's skin is different.
Haha that's why I chose it. He looks like a creepy doll. Strait to the baby book with that pic.
Yes sir/ma'am that was taken in Big Bear
:( I'm sorry. Luckily my husband is still by my side
No extra skin. Probably because I'm still pretty young, it snapped back as I was loosing.I did get stretch marks from the pregnancy though:(
I didn't see me when I looked at myself, I hated it but still didn't change. And then one day I did, and I stuck with it. It just clicked.
It's something that has to click in your head. I cried looking in the mirror, trying on cloths, getting ready for big occasions for years.
Thailand
My husband did something similar. He staired blankly at the waitress for a minute and said 'what's a super salad?'
My work is always hiring drivers. Bloomington/rialto area. Must be 25+ A or C license (mostly) clean DMV print out. Message me
I have a 1 year old son, this hit home so hard. Humiliation and kids go hand in hand. At least people think he's cute...
What the heck? I have never heard of that.
But where's the happy after picture...
I'm 5'3 127lbs. Right smack in the middle of a healthy weight for my size
Pit bull bellies are good for giving raspberries in my experience. Cooker spaniels on the other hand...
Nice try. He has a son also ????
It's 11:00 pm here in CA. Last call for christmas selfie here.
Is the youngest the only girl?
@physnyc
Amazing! You are such am inspiration.
Lol! I actually like that one better than 'when the acid drops'
I'm 26
It's not actively trying. Not tracking ovulation and getting dirty every night to conceive because I NEED a baby RIGHT NOW, but soon.
Again, last name.
Last name.
Last name son. That is the last name
You can do it!
Shit together and did it the healthy way. Just cut out fast food, soda, candy, and basically anything processed and exercised 4 times a week
Honestly at first I didn't do it the right way. I cut my calories to 1K a day and exercised like 2 hours a day. But after the baby I got 1/2
I have a very small waste and wide hips. I've always been bigger on bottom. But when I was overweight I had HUGE arms causing the 3x shirts.
I never had an extra skin issue. But everyone's skin is different.
Haha that's why I chose it. He looks like a creepy doll. Strait to the baby book with that pic.
Yes sir/ma'am that was taken in Big Bear
:( I'm sorry. Luckily my husband is still by my side
No extra skin. Probably because I'm still pretty young, it snapped back as I was loosing.I did get stretch marks from the pregnancy though:(
I didn't see me when I looked at myself, I hated it but still didn't change. And then one day I did, and I stuck with it. It just clicked.
It's something that has to click in your head. I cried looking in the mirror, trying on cloths, getting ready for big occasions for years.