7 pts ยท March 8, 2015
What the fuck happened..
He has extra fingers! HE HAS THUMBS!!!
Lol wafflepaws XD
They are
If your toaster is broken but you have a stove, just make toast in a pan with some melted butter. In my opinion it's better!
I would adopt that dog in one second, he looks so heartbroken and sad D: where is this! I want him!
When I read this I was just thinking "man I feel so bad for this guy, BUT HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK WOULD BARKING MAKE A POLICE KILL A DOG?!?!"
I know this isn't his buddy... Dis is a youtubr "Maxnosleeves"
Xxx hamster gets a delicious lick.
They're baby chinchillas
It's not this post that's causing the treble, it's what the post is bass-ed
Why wait till next year?
Ron Swanson?
Starts throwing ones at her*
LOL
I remember when I was younger, when I used the first Xbox controller my hands were to small for it, so I used it upside down XD
Tia, da Simpsons
Are they on me? I feel like they"re on me.
I'm watching scrubs right now XD
Listen... I know pitbulls can be very sweat, but they still terrify me, my grandmas dog was killed by two pitbulls..
You just hit a new low in your life....
What the fuck happened..
He has extra fingers! HE HAS THUMBS!!!
Lol wafflepaws XD
They are
If your toaster is broken but you have a stove, just make toast in a pan with some melted butter. In my opinion it's better!
I would adopt that dog in one second, he looks so heartbroken and sad D: where is this! I want him!
When I read this I was just thinking "man I feel so bad for this guy, BUT HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK WOULD BARKING MAKE A POLICE KILL A DOG?!?!"
I know this isn't his buddy... Dis is a youtubr "Maxnosleeves"
Xxx hamster gets a delicious lick.
They're baby chinchillas
It's not this post that's causing the treble, it's what the post is bass-ed
Why wait till next year?
Ron Swanson?
Starts throwing ones at her*
LOL
I remember when I was younger, when I used the first Xbox controller my hands were to small for it, so I used it upside down XD
Tia, da Simpsons
Are they on me? I feel like they"re on me.
I'm watching scrubs right now XD
Listen... I know pitbulls can be very sweat, but they still terrify me, my grandmas dog was killed by two pitbulls..
You just hit a new low in your life....