22411 pts · June 16, 2011
Hello
This Vietnam version is better than the happy version, and much better than the original. #fixoboro
Ctrl+f 'cowbell' — 0 of 0.
To all those Pokémon casuals, I'd like to inform you that you are wrong, it is not Sandslash. It is a sidewinder sliver.
-> for a Brexit that would put an existing passport trade agreement in jeopardy, that would also be a master stroke, a true mic drop.
If Cameron refused to invoke Article 50 because he knew no one else would dare after seeing the market reaction and seeing China's disdain->
If someone has the balls to cancel Brexit, knowing full well they'd be sacrificing themselves and their party, that'd be great! Unlikely :(
At most they exaggerated. But compared to the indoctrination approach of Vote Leave, you're absolutely right.
Now it's done, it's time to get off our arses and make it work out for the best somehow.
I am sickened by the British electorate and I think it demonstrates nothing less than the absolute folly of direct democracy. But,
Yup. Now the UK faces dissolution and London faces demotion from financial capital to "extortionately priced tourist city with bad weather"
"So, Katya is more attractive and talented... but Svetlana is $10 cheaper. Beauty and sexual fulfilment ... or $10"
Some people don't even remember love. (Yes, that's an allusion to one of the all time greats).
I mean what even counts as rarely mentioned anime these days? Fuckers look blankly at the mention of Gunbuster/Diebuster or Utena.
... Level E, [C], Kyousogiga, Iblard Jikan, Aoi Bungaku, Tatami Galaxy, Slayers, Mononoke, Serial Experiments Lain, VOTOMS, Mellowlink...
... Jin Rou, The Big O, Jigoku Shojo, Battle Programmer Shirase, Gauche the Cellist, Witch Hunter Robin, Ookami, Shigurui, Haibane Renmei...
No fun allowed
I'm a web developer working freelance. I have that job already.
Otter ain't nuthing ta fuck wit
As others have said, this is from Serial Experiments: Lain—truly an anime worth watching, especially if you see yourself in this picture.
HA! Eat that.
Judging from the name, maybe it's supposed to be a portmanteau of horse and kurwa
Arneck Schwarzenhurs
yeah, because that's a meme
bit disappointed that mr. windu wasn't referring to the recent cruciform lightsaber craze with a ridiculously over-embellished lightaxe
Too ostentatious. A chess set should be understated, humble, but perfectly crafted from fine and yet flat, clean materials. This is ugly.
From Shadow of the Colossus to Mirror's Edge in terms of what I am reminded of. BBL need to replay.
Reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus. BBL need to replay.
This is your pain. Don't run from it like all those dead people.
The major crime here is these fucking JPEG artifacts.
Hello
This Vietnam version is better than the happy version, and much better than the original. #fixoboro
Ctrl+f 'cowbell' — 0 of 0.
To all those Pokémon casuals, I'd like to inform you that you are wrong, it is not Sandslash. It is a sidewinder sliver.
-> for a Brexit that would put an existing passport trade agreement in jeopardy, that would also be a master stroke, a true mic drop.
If Cameron refused to invoke Article 50 because he knew no one else would dare after seeing the market reaction and seeing China's disdain->
If someone has the balls to cancel Brexit, knowing full well they'd be sacrificing themselves and their party, that'd be great! Unlikely :(
At most they exaggerated. But compared to the indoctrination approach of Vote Leave, you're absolutely right.
Now it's done, it's time to get off our arses and make it work out for the best somehow.
I am sickened by the British electorate and I think it demonstrates nothing less than the absolute folly of direct democracy. But,
Yup. Now the UK faces dissolution and London faces demotion from financial capital to "extortionately priced tourist city with bad weather"
"So, Katya is more attractive and talented... but Svetlana is $10 cheaper. Beauty and sexual fulfilment ... or $10"
Some people don't even remember love. (Yes, that's an allusion to one of the all time greats).
I mean what even counts as rarely mentioned anime these days? Fuckers look blankly at the mention of Gunbuster/Diebuster or Utena.
... Level E, [C], Kyousogiga, Iblard Jikan, Aoi Bungaku, Tatami Galaxy, Slayers, Mononoke, Serial Experiments Lain, VOTOMS, Mellowlink...
... Jin Rou, The Big O, Jigoku Shojo, Battle Programmer Shirase, Gauche the Cellist, Witch Hunter Robin, Ookami, Shigurui, Haibane Renmei...
No fun allowed
I'm a web developer working freelance. I have that job already.
Otter ain't nuthing ta fuck wit
As others have said, this is from Serial Experiments: Lain—truly an anime worth watching, especially if you see yourself in this picture.
HA! Eat that.
Judging from the name, maybe it's supposed to be a portmanteau of horse and kurwa
Arneck Schwarzenhurs
yeah, because that's a meme
bit disappointed that mr. windu wasn't referring to the recent cruciform lightsaber craze with a ridiculously over-embellished lightaxe
Too ostentatious. A chess set should be understated, humble, but perfectly crafted from fine and yet flat, clean materials. This is ugly.
From Shadow of the Colossus to Mirror's Edge in terms of what I am reminded of. BBL need to replay.
Reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus. BBL need to replay.
This is your pain. Don't run from it like all those dead people.
The major crime here is these fucking JPEG artifacts.