247 pts ยท April 12, 2011
and WHO ARE YOU??
I love you
http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-16-2015/i_9qOP.gif
UpDownUpDownUpDown!
Ahahahaha, fantastic :p
Heheh, wonder if it works in the new version they just released. ;)
Dang son, how far down did you scroll to find this post? Thanks though. :)
With the look he's giving, I kind of want to ask what HE did...
This is great! Reminds me of the Narnia illustrations!
I like your taste! I've seen a lot of those but some I haven't yet.. thanks for the list :)
Patrick Watson! A name I didn't think I'd see here! :)
If you're reading this it's too late.
hon pls
Yup, lol. You would know, TypicalAsianDude ;)
First thing I thought of!! Well I thought of the dust sprites but yeah that too...
Oh no doubt!
He Longbottomed alright...
Thanks, I was looking for the source! I love this artists work... I'll save these for my future someone... ;)
...you people wouldn't believe...
Exactly what I thought. RIP
Yesss! First thing I thought of! Crazy stuff ;D
Dude, first thing I thought of. Good show
Nothin' much. Just trying to not burn up.
Also Modesto. Wassup.
"Behind the GIF"! They're fun. :D
Love hurts. :3
I need this for reasons.
Do you know why this happens? Is it something to do with numbers?
We will all vanquish this common foe, the 1000 point barrier! Onwards!!!
Look into the works of the Italian Jew Primo Levi. It's horrifying that so many people still downplayed the atrocities even into the 60s.
:D
I love you
http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-16-2015/i_9qOP.gif
UpDownUpDownUpDown!
Ahahahaha, fantastic :p
Heheh, wonder if it works in the new version they just released. ;)
Dang son, how far down did you scroll to find this post? Thanks though. :)
With the look he's giving, I kind of want to ask what HE did...
This is great! Reminds me of the Narnia illustrations!
I like your taste! I've seen a lot of those but some I haven't yet.. thanks for the list :)
Patrick Watson! A name I didn't think I'd see here! :)
If you're reading this it's too late.
hon pls
Yup, lol. You would know, TypicalAsianDude ;)
First thing I thought of!! Well I thought of the dust sprites but yeah that too...
Oh no doubt!
He Longbottomed alright...
Thanks, I was looking for the source! I love this artists work... I'll save these for my future someone... ;)
...you people wouldn't believe...
Exactly what I thought. RIP
Yesss! First thing I thought of! Crazy stuff ;D
Dude, first thing I thought of. Good show
Nothin' much. Just trying to not burn up.
Also Modesto. Wassup.
"Behind the GIF"! They're fun. :D
Love hurts. :3
I need this for reasons.
Do you know why this happens? Is it something to do with numbers?
We will all vanquish this common foe, the 1000 point barrier! Onwards!!!
Look into the works of the Italian Jew Primo Levi. It's horrifying that so many people still downplayed the atrocities even into the 60s.
:D