5403 pts ยท November 9, 2013
Sup dudes keep it real
Also a few inexpensive-ish red blends I like: Big House Red (some stores have it in a box which is a super deal) and La Vieille Ferme.
Barefoot is just cheap crappy wine. I'd recommend a merlot, Trader Joe's has a good one for $7ish, Bohemian Highway is alright, Fetzer...
Your roommate is an ass.
This is the best surprise that's inside
Aww, the rubber band on the hat is probably hurting him :'(
I'll take Things I never knew I needed to see for $600, Alex.
Touch that thing, and feel the germs of 10,000 toddlers converge upon your fingertips...
Ugh, when I used to work in food service, it was SO much easier to deal with that shit hungover! Here's to alcohol
Fast food is gross. People, stop eating this shit. Have some self respect. Please.
He's Ladye
I can actually deal with work/school better with a hangover sometimes. It's like it saps my IQ and suddenly everything is much simpler. :S
Favorited so I can weird out my coworkers when they go to the bathroom.
Chillin'
Considering we prevent all our pets from mating... doesn't seem that difficult...
so just kill him I guess then, right? sigh
Ha!
ANOTHER ZOO HAD ROOM FOR HIM. GAHD.
I'm a wireless sales consultant, you can check me! No wires to be found.
Sigh.
Disappointment :'(
The camel has an album full of pictures just like this one with him and a different other person. Album title "jus me n my frandz"
Here sir, my upvote, please taketh it
Nooooo, it is?
And glasses of wine with their pinkies out. Oui oui.
Winter weather vs. me
Yes. Brussels sprouts are glorious.
EVERYONE LET'S HELP THIS DOG. UP UP UP
I've seen a lot of these, but they're still funny.
Just a tip, in the confirmation email it should say "a part" of our community, not "apart" :) ...and people wonder why I'm lonely
Also a few inexpensive-ish red blends I like: Big House Red (some stores have it in a box which is a super deal) and La Vieille Ferme.
Barefoot is just cheap crappy wine. I'd recommend a merlot, Trader Joe's has a good one for $7ish, Bohemian Highway is alright, Fetzer...
Your roommate is an ass.
This is the best surprise that's inside
Aww, the rubber band on the hat is probably hurting him :'(
I'll take Things I never knew I needed to see for $600, Alex.
Touch that thing, and feel the germs of 10,000 toddlers converge upon your fingertips...
Ugh, when I used to work in food service, it was SO much easier to deal with that shit hungover! Here's to alcohol
Fast food is gross. People, stop eating this shit. Have some self respect. Please.
He's Ladye
I can actually deal with work/school better with a hangover sometimes. It's like it saps my IQ and suddenly everything is much simpler. :S
Favorited so I can weird out my coworkers when they go to the bathroom.
Chillin'
Considering we prevent all our pets from mating... doesn't seem that difficult...
so just kill him I guess then, right? sigh
Ha!
ANOTHER ZOO HAD ROOM FOR HIM. GAHD.
I'm a wireless sales consultant, you can check me! No wires to be found.
Sigh.
Disappointment :'(
The camel has an album full of pictures just like this one with him and a different other person. Album title "jus me n my frandz"
Here sir, my upvote, please taketh it
Nooooo, it is?
And glasses of wine with their pinkies out. Oui oui.
Winter weather vs. me
Yes. Brussels sprouts are glorious.
EVERYONE LET'S HELP THIS DOG. UP UP UP
I've seen a lot of these, but they're still funny.
Just a tip, in the confirmation email it should say "a part" of our community, not "apart" :) ...and people wonder why I'm lonely